What do you miss from 'before'?

My latest example is cinema popcorn drenched in that butter oil. I used to really enjoy it. These days, just the thought of those two together turns my stomach. Still, with so many good films hitting theaters lately, I've found myself craving it.
 
Cooking is something I miss too... my husband misses my cooking a whooole lot. I'd always have cakes, pies, or cookies sitting out for the week, and I'd regularly put in hours prepping heavy, high-calorie meals for him. These days, though, I eat for myself, which means mostly grilled fish or meats, elaborate salads, and vegetable mixes. I keep having to tell him that one day his heart will be grateful to me. Cocktails are another thing I miss, though they no longer even appeal to me. I used to enjoy mixing up sweet specialty drinks with the girls, or drinking beers alongside my husband while we watched sports, but these days...I'm the dull one.
 
Back
Top