Gr33dyOctopus said:
woundcarping said:
ScienceHippo said:
Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.
Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.
Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.
I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lolwoundcarping said:
3mlScienceHippo said:
What size vial is T120 sold in?Grogu said:
ScienceHippo said:
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg.woundcarping said:
ScienceHippo said:
Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.
Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.
Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.
I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.![]()
When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
I'm just wondering, were the T120 vials that came from HPT in 10mL vials?