T120: What's the point of such a big single vial?

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?

I'm just wondering, were the T120 vials that came from HPT in 10mL vials?
 
ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?

Does the strength of the mixed solution worry you? There's a simple fix: mix it with 2mL, move 1mL to a fresh sterile vial, then put 2mL of bac water into each vial.
 
woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
I've got R140 on the way as well. It's supplied in 3ml vials. My plan is to mix with 6ml BAC across 2 vials. That should yield 17-18 shots. My wife and I will both draw from them. 17-18 doses in total. That keeps me within my comfort zone for 9 weeks.

ScienceHippo said:

nitetrak said:

Not Tirz, but I split a vial of R60 among three other people.

If R120 were available to us, it would definitely work out less expensive.
A person earlier in the thread brought up R140.
Yep

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
As mentioned above. The shot will be 34 units.
 
Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?

Does the strength of the mixed solution worry you? There's a simple fix: mix it with 2mL, move 1mL to a fresh sterile vial, then put 2mL of bac water into each vial.
Nope, I'm just trying to understand. I'm still taking 5mg of tirz. I don't intend to buy T120 in the near future.
 
ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?

Does the strength of the mixed solution worry you? There's a simple fix: mix it with 2mL, move 1mL to a fresh sterile vial, then put 2mL of bac water into each vial.
Nope, I'm just trying to understand. I'm still taking 5mg of tirz. I don't intend to buy T120 in the near future.

Nice insight! To me, the money you'd save just doesn't justify it. The only reason I picked up T120 kits is that my dose is 18mg and I'll probably increase it before long. I also see the value when people split supplies. If someone's dose is on the lower end, then T30 or T60 kits seem like the best fit. You get a reasonable middle ground between how many draws a vial lasts and the cost, and that cost is still a fraction of what compounded or brandname versions run.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
The ones arriving for us are 3ml; I can't speak to what other suppliers provide.

When you use a filter, what matters isn't the shipping vial—it's whether the weight can be properly reconstituted within that volume.
 
ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛
What matters most is the cost for each MG. Still, it's worth noting that Tirzepatide differs from other peptides: once mixed, you can split the vial into portions and freeze some for down the road. That makes a big vial a sensible buy even if your dose is on the low side.
 
Jerrey said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛
What matters most is the cost for each MG. Still, it's worth noting that Tirzepatide differs from other peptides: once mixed, you can split the vial into portions and freeze some for down the road. That makes a big vial a sensible buy even if your dose is on the low side.
The claim that reconstituted tirz can be frozen only shows up in these forums, as far as I can tell. People on my other forums, and on reddit, don't seem to share that view. Is there somewhere I can read up on this? Thanks.
 
ScienceHippo said:


The only place I've seen it said that you can freeze reconstituted tirz, is in these forums. My other forums and reddit don't seem to agree. Where can I learn more about this? Thanks.

Click to expand...

Give the search feature in the top right corner a try—it works quite well!
 
woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
The ones arriving for us are 3ml; I can't speak to what other suppliers provide.

When you use a filter, what matters isn't the shipping vial—it's whether the weight can be properly reconstituted within that volume.
Alright, that makes sense. The only place I've come across those stronger concentrations is in the larger vials. So where the hell does that r140 come from? Also, what's the vial size, and are there COAs? I'd really like more details!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
The ones arriving for us are 3ml; I can't speak to what other suppliers provide.

When you use a filter, what matters isn't the shipping vial—it's whether the weight can be properly reconstituted within that volume.
Alright, that makes sense. The only place I've come across those stronger concentrations is in the larger vials. So where the hell does that r140 come from? Also, what's the vial size, and are there COAs? I'd really like more details!
WW GB. Vials are 3ml, and COA's are available, yes. Endo as well, I'm fairly sure. I'm aware of who produces it, but I'd rather not share that here. A kit has been ordered by me.
 
ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.
since a few of us inject 60mg each week
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
The ones arriving for us are 3ml; I can't speak to what other suppliers provide.

When you use a filter, what matters isn't the shipping vial—it's whether the weight can be properly reconstituted within that volume.
Alright, that makes sense. The only place I've come across those stronger concentrations is in the larger vials. So where the hell does that r140 come from? Also, what's the vial size, and are there COAs? I'd really like more details!
a couple of weeks back, I picked up 2 from a GB
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
The ones arriving for us are 3ml; I can't speak to what other suppliers provide.

When you use a filter, what matters isn't the shipping vial—it's whether the weight can be properly reconstituted within that volume.
Alright, that makes sense. The only place I've come across those stronger concentrations is in the larger vials. So where the hell does that r140 come from? Also, what's the vial size, and are there COAs? I'd really like more details!
WW GB. Vials are 3ml, and COA's are available, yes. Endo as well, I'm fairly sure. I'm aware of who produces it, but I'd rather not share that here. A kit has been ordered by me.
I like to gather good GBs, can you dm me a link?
 
like others mentioned regarding splitting vials or putting them in the freezer. a lot of injector pen users i've come across will prep multiple cartridges at once and then freeze them so there's less work later on. this goes double for those who also do filtering, so i can see how that would push costs down even more. after reconstitution, tirz handles 1 freeze quite well, so it's not really a problem. other peps don't hold up as well, though. i just bought a few pens to test, so i may end up doing the same, since sterile cartridges cost only about $0.75 while vials run roughly $1-$2 depending on the source
 
Since my husband and I draw from one vial together, that setup would suit us well. Before he began using it, I had already accumulated a supply of 30s and 60s. Our usage burns through it fast.
 
ScienceHippo said:


The only place I've seen it said that you can freeze reconstituted tirz, is in these forums. My other forums and reddit don't seem to agree. Where can I learn more about this? Thanks.

Click to expand...
That table comes from a study conducted by janoshik. It's been circulating on this platform and other places online for ages—I'm surprised you haven't come across it, along with other evidence supporting freezing Tirzepatide for storage once it has been reconstituted.
 
Jerrey said:


Table was extracted from a study made by janoshik. It's been floating around here and elsewhere online for ever I can't believe you have not found it and other supporting evidence of freezing Tirzepatide for storage after it's been reconed.

Click to expand...
That picture has crossed my path multiple times, yet I still haven't managed to track down where it originally came from. Earlier today I sat through more than 2 hours of Peter Magic interviews and freezing after reconstitution never came up once. Lyophilized, sure. I realize that doesn't prove he never mentioned it, it just means I haven't located it so far.

Other takeaways came out of those interviews though. GLP1s specifically, can take a lot more abuse than people typically assume. Go ahead and shake the solution, it's fine. Let it sit out on the counter for a few days, no big deal. BAC isn't required when saline or plain sterile water works just as well. Over in the EU, BAC isn't even used. After hearing all that, I lean toward freezing being okay too, but once again I'm still waiting on a source I'd consider authoritative.

Isn't "doing our own research" the whole reason we're all gathered here? Trust me, that's exactly what I'm attempting.
 
Back
Top