T120: What's the point of such a big single vial?

ScienceHippo

Explorer
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.
 
ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.
I was thinking the exact same thing not long ago, and then I came across a comment about someone giving peps to their horses, which made it click a little more 🤣

I had been under the impression that people doing research only kept a vial going for 4 weeks, but I’m assuming it’s possible to stretch them out further?
 
ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
 
chewonmysac said:

We refer to it as the Tirz for couples package. Cialis at 15% off comes with it. Only this weekend.
Right, the option for two people. That does add up. Same with buying for a whole household.
 
I picked mine up from HPT, and I believe the price was 309. In the end I split them among other people, and this is where each one is going.

One recipient is a guy weighing 450 pounds, and his dose is 20mg.

The other person using t120 has 4 close family members she supplies, and she had been buying 4 vials at once; they finish one bottle, then start the next. Once she switched to t120's, she LOVES THEM.

I attempted to get a coa for those here and on telegram, but no luck. Still, those who are using it have nothing to complain about.
 
woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛
 
One more argument I've come across: when the mg amount goes up, the amount of endotoxin you might end up injecting yourself with goes down. This matters all the more given how many peptides have recently shown high endo in testing.
 
The kit for heavy users! It comes as either 30mg x 4 or, as you mentioned, 15mg x 8.

If the vials hold 5 or 6ml, splitting into 2 containers wouldn't be necessary for me. To break down 1 whole vial: 4ml/120mg gives .5ml/15mg, which fits my needs. The less you mess with it, the better. Fridge, dark, 8 weeks? Fine. What do the pen users do? I have no clue?
 
ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

Right — what works is a tradeoff between the dose, how comfortable you are, and what you have available.

For me, the upper limit can vary: a mixed GLP might stretch to 10 weeks, while Hospira could go 90 days. That said, if I'm going to draw from a vial for 10 weeks, I wouldn't feel good about using Hospira that's already 85 days old.
 
@chewonmysac Sorry to go off topic, but I only now checked the links in your sig. That endo link is really useful! Appreciate you posting it.
 
I realize Hospira puts a date stamp on it, but I've watched it linger on a vet's shelf for a very long stretch.
 
Sasquatch said:

I realize Hospira puts a date stamp on it, but I've watched it linger on a vet's shelf for a very long stretch.

My mistake — I was referring to 90 days following the initial puncture, not the shelf life or expiration of vials that haven't been opened.
 
Not Tirz, but I split a vial of R60 among three other people.

If R120 were available to us, it would definitely work out less expensive.
 
nitetrak said:

Not Tirz, but I split a vial of R60 among three other people.

If R120 were available to us, it would definitely work out less expensive.
A person earlier in the thread brought up R140.
 
ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
 
ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

For med spas? For families?
 
Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
 
ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
 
woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Grogu said:

ScienceHippo said:

woundcarping said:

ScienceHippo said:

Some vendors are listing T120. Why would anyone want that much in 1 vial? Are these med spa operators dosing several clients from it? If you're 1 person, 15mg/week means 8 weeks to finish it. My dose is only 5mg/week, so a T30 lasts me 6 weeks. Just wondering, still picking things up. Thanks.

Probably because that works out to the lowest cost for each mg.

Where’s the problem, though? For tirz, 8 weeks still falls within what I’m comfortable with.

I’ve got 140mg of Reta on the way, and I can handle it on my own without any trouble. The reason I picked it up was that it was the least expensive route to buying grams… the same logic behind my T120 purchase.
Sure, the cost per mg works out lowest that way. For me, 8 weeks would likely be about as long as I'd feel okay stretching it, while 24+ weeks is out of the question. After all, I'm only taking 5mg. 😛

When it comes to a T120 vial, my guess is that certain people taking smaller doses intend to divide the contents among several vials, then freeze the mixed vials until they are ready to use them. Tirzepatide is a resilient peptide, so putting reconstituted vials in the freezer does not cause problems. Because my dose is high, a 120mg vial of tirzepatide lasts me just 6 or 7 weeks.
What size vial is T120 sold in?
3ml
No, not at all. I use 6ml to reconstitute, lol

As far as I know, it's a 10ml vial?
 
Back
Top