poundsdownstayfit
Explorer
I realize most people seem to move in the other direction, from Tirz over to Reta, but I'm wondering if anyone has done the reverse — gone from Reta to Tirz — and found that Tirz gave them better results for weight loss?
Right now I'm at 6mg of reta, and I've been using it for 6 months, going from 218->198. I also started cjc+ipa no dac, and I've been on that for 5 weeks so far. My body composition has clearly shifted, I've held onto muscle, I watch what i eat and I weight train, but the fat loss still feels extremely slow to me. Could it be that I'm a low responder? I'd be curious to hear if anyone else went through the same thing.
Right now I'm at 6mg of reta, and I've been using it for 6 months, going from 218->198. I also started cjc+ipa no dac, and I've been on that for 5 weeks so far. My body composition has clearly shifted, I've held onto muscle, I watch what i eat and I weight train, but the fat loss still feels extremely slow to me. Could it be that I'm a low responder? I'd be curious to hear if anyone else went through the same thing.