Crowreap said:
Boomer99 said:
Sungudi said:
Could you share some additional context? Is your plan to use it for a brief period?
Yeah, only for a short stretch. I think 3 months is enough time for me to reach my target. I go to the gym 5 days each week without fail, and my sessions go fine. What gets me is constant hunger — I'll reach for snacks nonstop. I've done 2 weeks on Reta so far, at .5mg then 1mg. The food noise has already disappeared, I get full once I eat, and I have zero craving for sweets. So here's what I want to know: should I stay at the same mg, or should I taper down as the cycle winds down?
I've only recently begun using reta. The catch is that this drug hits me incredibly hard, like a truck. So judging by the schedule you described, I'm only taking 1 mg weekly, and personally I can't see any reason to go higher. I'm in week 3 now, it appears to be getting stronger, and I haven't changed the dose. I suppose I must be doing something right since I haven't titrated up, though plenty of people I've seen bump their dose each week. I experience no food noise, no hunger, no cravings, nothing at all. On top of that, I'm eating just 1,500 calories per day with plenty of protein and exercising daily. So in your case, if you're similar to me, you might want to stay at a steady mg unless all of that comes back.