PAPoots
Explorer
Every day I do BPC 500mcg, once in the morning and once at night. I inject subcutaneously at the injury site, alternating between my left and right elbows.
On top of that, I take TB-4\500 2.5mg on Mondays and Thursdays, mixed together with the BPC.
Honestly, the healing I'm seeing isn't any better than what I'd get from basic ice, Aleve, physical therapy, and going easier in training.
Does anyone have input on this protocol? Am I underdosing? Should I be pinning the TB more often?
I've got a fresh batch on the way from ERP and I'm only around halfway through the kits I have now. So if ramping up is the move, I'm covered.
On top of that, I take TB-4\500 2.5mg on Mondays and Thursdays, mixed together with the BPC.
Honestly, the healing I'm seeing isn't any better than what I'd get from basic ice, Aleve, physical therapy, and going easier in training.
Does anyone have input on this protocol? Am I underdosing? Should I be pinning the TB more often?
I've got a fresh batch on the way from ERP and I'm only around halfway through the kits I have now. So if ramping up is the move, I'm covered.