Wolverine stack not delivering expected results — anyone else?

Smiter said:

Retract8740 said:

Smiter said:

PAPoots said:

Up until now, ERP products have never given me trouble. That changed today, though. Something about the outer caps on the TB-500 vials makes them hard to remove. One of them got caught on the metal, and despite trying to be careful, it tore down the side and the plug came loose — so that one was a loss.

Vitamin C is part of my routine.

Which type of collagen should I be using, and what about hyaluronic acid? Could you share an Amazon link if you have one?
Hmm, ERP isn't something I'm sure about. Alright, collagen peptides are available that combine hyaluronic acid and vitamin C... The key is checking that every collagen peptide type is included, I, II, III, IV, V, VI... plus marine collagen, which typically comes from krill and beats bovine collagen. And don't forget: 30 grams per day is what you need to take in.
When it comes to marine collagen, is there a fishy odor or flavor? If so, that would rule it out for me.
Same here, so that's why I don't... Actually, certain bovine items carry an odor that marine ones lack. I take it further by mixing in green cardamom powder...to get the extra Irisin advantage.
Cardamom is a favorite of mine! I really ought to incorporate it more often. I've got both pods and a concentrate on hand.
 
Back
Top