I've been digging around and haven't been able to track down an answer to this: when your research subjects titrate upward, do you use less BAC?
My own research moved slowly and at low doses. The trial run went .5/.75/1/1.5/2mg every 6 days. I mixed 1ML BAC into 10mg and at the top dose was giving 20 units SC. Now I'm getting ready to Recon my second 10mg.
Once we titrate up, are people genuinely injecting 60, 80, 100units SC, or do they lower the BAC to something more sensible? Those larger volumes for SC injections look like a lot to me. I'm curious what everyone does for recon? Is someone actually on 12mg really injecting 120units SC?
I'd like to hear from the veterans: what's your recon approach, and are there limits on how little BAC you can safely recon with?
Thanks in advance.
My own research moved slowly and at low doses. The trial run went .5/.75/1/1.5/2mg every 6 days. I mixed 1ML BAC into 10mg and at the top dose was giving 20 units SC. Now I'm getting ready to Recon my second 10mg.
Once we titrate up, are people genuinely injecting 60, 80, 100units SC, or do they lower the BAC to something more sensible? Those larger volumes for SC injections look like a lot to me. I'm curious what everyone does for recon? Is someone actually on 12mg really injecting 120units SC?
I'd like to hear from the veterans: what's your recon approach, and are there limits on how little BAC you can safely recon with?
Thanks in advance.