When research subjects move to higher doses, do you cut back on BAC water?

latviantower said:

Back when I used compounded tirz, the pharmacy cut corners and offered just a single strength: 10 mg/ml. Once I reached the max EL recommended dose, each shot turned into a 150 unit hassle that needed 2 syringes.

After I wisened up and switched to gray, I changed my approach. These days I reconstitute 60 mg vials using 2 ml BAC (30 mg/ml), which brings it down to just 50 units.
The pharmacy that compounds my material keeps it at 10mg/ml. That said, the initial vial for 2.5mg/week held just 1 ml. When I moved to the 5mg/week vial, it was 20mg/2ml — so the concentration stayed at 10mg/ml. The 7.5mg vial comes as 30mg/3ml, which again works out to 10mg/ml.
 
Twowheelr2 said:

latviantower said:

Back when I used compounded tirz, the pharmacy cut corners and offered just a single strength: 10 mg/ml. Once I reached the max EL recommended dose, each shot turned into a 150 unit hassle that needed 2 syringes.

After I wisened up and switched to gray, I changed my approach. These days I reconstitute 60 mg vials using 2 ml BAC (30 mg/ml), which brings it down to just 50 units.
The pharmacy that compounds my material keeps it at 10mg/ml. That said, the initial vial for 2.5mg/week held just 1 ml. When I moved to the 5mg/week vial, it was 20mg/2ml — so the concentration stayed at 10mg/ml. The 7.5mg vial comes as 30mg/3ml, which again works out to 10mg/ml.
Wow, 75iu in a single injection is pretty extreme. I'm hoping they don't continue that approach at the 10mg and 15mg levels.

Brello was 22-25mg/ml, and even that was already starting to feel a bit extreme.
 
joseblo said:

Twowheelr2 said:

latviantower said:

Back when I used compounded tirz, the pharmacy cut corners and offered just a single strength: 10 mg/ml. Once I reached the max EL recommended dose, each shot turned into a 150 unit hassle that needed 2 syringes.

After I wisened up and switched to gray, I changed my approach. These days I reconstitute 60 mg vials using 2 ml BAC (30 mg/ml), which brings it down to just 50 units.
The pharmacy that compounds my material keeps it at 10mg/ml. That said, the initial vial for 2.5mg/week held just 1 ml. When I moved to the 5mg/week vial, it was 20mg/2ml — so the concentration stayed at 10mg/ml. The 7.5mg vial comes as 30mg/3ml, which again works out to 10mg/ml.
Wow, 75iu in a single injection is pretty extreme. I'm hoping they don't continue that approach at the 10mg and 15mg levels.

Brello was 22-25mg/ml, and even that was already starting to feel a bit extreme.
Nope — in my case the concentration stayed at 10 mg/ml as the dose went up. When they hit 15 mg, the vial they shipped was 10 ml and held 6 ml/60 mg. To pull my 150 units (1.5 ml), I needed two 100 unit syringes.

(Just so we're clear, you meant 75 units (0.75 ml), not iu (international unit). IU usually applies to vitamins or, around here, hgh.)
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

For me, GHK-cu is the sole peptide I mix with over 1 ml of BAC. All the rest are reconstituted using just 1 ml. That includes the T60 my wife (Mrs. NYD) uses at 15 mg/week, which works out to roughly 23 units per injection — the vial was overfilled to 65.xx mg. This concentration hasn't caused her any adverse reactions, and I haven't noticed any negatives from the concentrations I use either.
That's fantastic! And such useful info!!!!!
I wish I could claim there's a great rationale behind it, but honestly it comes down to me being super frugal and wanting to stretch every bit of BAC as far as I can 😝
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Not_Your_Dad said:

For me, GHK-cu is the sole peptide I mix with over 1 ml of BAC. All the rest are reconstituted using just 1 ml. That includes the T60 my wife (Mrs. NYD) uses at 15 mg/week, which works out to roughly 23 units per injection — the vial was overfilled to 65.xx mg. This concentration hasn't caused her any adverse reactions, and I haven't noticed any negatives from the concentrations I use either.
That's fantastic! And such useful info!!!!!
I wish I could claim there's a great rationale behind it, but honestly it comes down to me being super frugal and wanting to stretch every bit of BAC as far as I can 😝
That does the job — I simply prefer injecting a smaller volume into myself, haha.
 
Back
Top