Month said:
dayumay said:
I made a purchase 1 month ago today. According to 17track, on june 1st the status shows delivery completed, yet nothing has arrived. My adress Is correct—I triple checked before placing the order. I reached out to the seller, but the response is always the same: "please wait I'll check" followed by silence. Has anyone else gone through this?
I also placed another order on may 21st I think, and that one actually arrived 2 days ago, but it was from a different seller. For that order I could follow every step, and I received a new tracking number once it cleared from custom.
Reach out to the delivery company, not the vendor—once it's marked as completed, the responsibility falls on them to dispute that "completion."
In my case with my first order, the seller didn't include my contact details, and since I wasn't home, the courier left it hidden beside my door near some gas pipes and labeled it complete—because for them, handling an incomplete delivery is a hassle and involves a process, so they cut corners. I ended up calling the local delivery service that handled it, filed a complaint, and the driver phoned me to tell me its location, and I located it there, undisturbed.
Also, regarding your delivery service that reached your door:
If 17track lists gly as the one that initially picked up the package, it's probably NOT gly that actually brought it to your door based on my own experience—17track and similar tracking platforms often fail to display the real local delivery service that did the final leg, and in my situation it was also gly express as shown on 17track, but gly only got it to my country or a handover point, after which a Romanian delivery service took over, and figuring out which one was a real pain.
So on 17track, it only shows gly as both courier and last-mile courier, gly's own tracking site has no additional details, but parcelsapp indicated gly AND yun, which confused me, so I clicked on yun, and on their tracking page in a "more info" area, I discovered the actual true last-mile courier was sameday (not relevant to you, but that was the local one for me), so I had to get in touch with sameday, and that's how I finally resolved the missing package issue.