MTSpace
Explorer
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
CNCCurrency said:
MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.
Image unavailable
Image unavailable
Image unavailableCNCCurrency said:
MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.
Image unavailable
Image unavailable
lolThee Oohwee said:
Image unavailableCNCCurrency said:
MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.
Image unavailable
Image unavailable
Walking through your front door feels like...
Every day I aim to take in as many Pepitides as I can obtain. Delicious. Plus I've returned to lifting weights and it's going great.MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I'm burning an absurd amount of hours hanging around this damn forum!MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
Between my job, my family, and being 13 years clean from drugs and alcohol, there isn’t much spare time. Whatever spare time I get, though, tends to go toward the gym, Fallout, or fishing. Honestly, I keep myself busy enough that it doesn’t cross my mind lolMTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I've been on monjaro for 8 months, at a dose of 5mg. 24 kgs came off, and there was no hunger noise at all. Now I get hungry in a normal, healthy way, and I can eat just about anything other than sugar — though the portions are far smaller. A few days back, I spotted my wife's favourite cake at the bakery. I paused, thought it over, and chose not to purchase it, reasoning that she needs to stay healthy. In the past, I'd have bought it without a moment's hesitation. Truth is, she eats whatever she likes, in whatever quantity she likes. She eats 2 times more than I do. 25 years ago she was 50 kg, and today she weighs 52 kg. That's when it hit me: I had bought that cake so many times. But it was never meant for herMTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.