What Replaced Food Noise for Long-Term Users?

MTSpace

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
 
MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.

I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.

Image unavailable

Image unavailable
 
CNCCurrency said:

MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.

I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.

Image unavailable

Image unavailable
 
CNCCurrency said:

MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.

I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.

Image unavailable

Image unavailable
Image unavailable

Walking through your front door feels like...
 
Thee Oohwee said:

CNCCurrency said:

MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.

I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.

Image unavailable

Image unavailable
Image unavailable

Walking through your front door feels like...
lol
 
MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
Every day I aim to take in as many Pepitides as I can obtain. Delicious. Plus I've returned to lifting weights and it's going great.

Bill
 
Working out. I lift weights 3-4 days each week and run on 3 days. On my running days I also do Ab work. That adds up to roughly an hour a day.
 
MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I'm burning an absurd amount of hours hanging around this damn forum! 😉
 
I'm at the gym 5 days each week. Cardio is a daily thing for me. My split mixes in upper body 3 days and lower body 2. If my legs could handle it, I'd be there 7 days and add even more cardio.
 
MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.

I can't really say something else took its place, or that I had a say in it. The food noise vanished, the way a head cold clears up. It simply wasn't present anymore. That's not to claim nothing in my life is different. Peptides now occupy a much bigger share of my thoughts 😂.
 
Things that make me feel pretty. Fresh makeup. A different hair color. Clothes I hadn't worn before. A white 2-piece bathing suit for wearing at the gym. Painting my nails. Sharing video of my drum (before this, I never once took part in a hobby that put me in the frame myself, and these days I do.) Harmless flirting with men I already know. Plus a few I haven't met.
 
Keeping your hands busy can help. Ever tried jigsaw puzzles? I know it sounds kind of dorky, but completing a tough section gives me a solid dopamine boost. I'd guess legos or similar things work the same way. Not long ago I picked up a steel drum just to play around with. Depending on your mood, you can either drift off and let your mind wander, or lock in completely on the tones.
 
MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
Between my job, my family, and being 13 years clean from drugs and alcohol, there isn’t much spare time. Whatever spare time I get, though, tends to go toward the gym, Fallout, or fishing. Honestly, I keep myself busy enough that it doesn’t cross my mind lol
 
MTSpace said:

For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?

My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I've been on monjaro for 8 months, at a dose of 5mg. 24 kgs came off, and there was no hunger noise at all. Now I get hungry in a normal, healthy way, and I can eat just about anything other than sugar — though the portions are far smaller. A few days back, I spotted my wife's favourite cake at the bakery. I paused, thought it over, and chose not to purchase it, reasoning that she needs to stay healthy. In the past, I'd have bought it without a moment's hesitation. Truth is, she eats whatever she likes, in whatever quantity she likes. She eats 2 times more than I do. 25 years ago she was 50 kg, and today she weighs 52 kg. That's when it hit me: I had bought that cake so many times. But it was never meant for her 🤣 🤣
 
Back
Top