Fat2Fit26
Explorer
Wow, that progress is amazing — congratulations! You deserve to feel really proud.
If it were me, I'd absolutely clear them out (though I know it's not easy — I deal with the same thing!). Try not to hold onto the idea that you might slip back, since you turn into whatever you see yourself as. One option: hold onto a single size up just for lounging. But if those become what you wear every day because nothing else fits, that's your signal to do something about it.
Just think about how much it costs to replace an entire wardrobe — that alone ought to push you toward the right choices! At least it would for me. I've got expensive taste, for one thing, haha!
A maintenance dose is another route that can help keep you on track.
Also, plenty of organizations take worn clothing. Put them in a donation bin near you, or give them directly to people who are homeless. There might even be a place that upcycles used garments?
If it were me, I'd absolutely clear them out (though I know it's not easy — I deal with the same thing!). Try not to hold onto the idea that you might slip back, since you turn into whatever you see yourself as. One option: hold onto a single size up just for lounging. But if those become what you wear every day because nothing else fits, that's your signal to do something about it.
Just think about how much it costs to replace an entire wardrobe — that alone ought to push you toward the right choices! At least it would for me. I've got expensive taste, for one thing, haha!
A maintenance dose is another route that can help keep you on track.
Also, plenty of organizations take worn clothing. Put them in a donation bin near you, or give them directly to people who are homeless. There might even be a place that upcycles used garments?