Dos-Dox said:
MTSpace said:
BNLFL said:
Supremo22 said:
At that price it's basically a giveaway — I'd end up stockpiling even more, and I've already got enough for 1 year. If someone generous felt like throwing a few crumbs my way via pm, I wouldn't say no. Usually I'm decent at tracking things down, but telegram is the one place where I'm completely hopeless.
That's also where you'll come across 99% of the GB deals. It's a fascinating spot for hunting things down and testing them out. Plenty of private deals that need invites and such.
I still haven't signed up for discord or telegram, since I've placed a handful of orders for gray. It looks like I should take action, though. Are group buys unavailable on discord? How does telegram compare with discord, in terms of advantages and drawbacks?
The main advantages of TG are:
1) You can search across all servers you belong to with a single keyword. That comes in handy when hunting for batch codes, vendor names, or feedback on vendors. On Discord, searches are confined to one server at a time.
2) There’s no cap on how many servers you can join before needing a paid tier. On Discord’s free plan, you’re stuck at 100 servers—which might sound generous. But groups that get nuked tend to keep counting against your limit for ages. Some claim they eventually drop off, though that hasn’t happened for me. Plus, many verification processes let their bot drag you into replacement servers automatically. Nice in theory, but if a server gets nuked 3 times in a single day and you keep getting yanked back, your server count piles up with dead weight and restricts what you can do.
That said, having both doesn’t hurt, so you’re covered either way. Still, I believe TG alone can get you everything you need. A few groups have also opened servers on Root. I’m not a fan, but it’s useful as a backup