What counts as a fair price when sourcing directly?

randompersonrandom said:

gimmeshelter said:

randompersonrandom said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
With reta, I think this issue deserves a lot more attention, since I keep hearing that it breaks down when frozen in a way that tirz does not.
After mixing?
Yeah--my bad, I wasn't trying to set off alarm among those stockpiling. I keep coming across claims that frozen reconstituted has notable degradation, and that it doesn't line up with tirz. Can't recall the username, but I saw it posted here on this forum.
So you're telling me that after mixing with bac water, the vial goes into the freezer?
I don't do that with reta. I will with tirz if there's a reason to. It's okay to freeze the unreconstituted form of either one.
That's new to me—appreciate the information
 
From what I've noticed, the usual range runs about $0.6-0.9/mg. Occasionally there are deals closer to $0.5/mg, though those don't show up often. A few folks bring up even cheaper options through group buys, but those appear to be private circles that are hard to get into unless you know someone.
 
Supremo22 said:

From what I've noticed, the usual range runs about $0.6-0.9/mg. Occasionally there are deals closer to $0.5/mg, though those don't show up often. A few folks bring up even cheaper options through group buys, but those appear to be private circles that are hard to get into unless you know someone.
Exactly
 
Supremo22 said:

From what I've noticed, the usual range runs about $0.6-0.9/mg. Occasionally there are deals closer to $0.5/mg, though those don't show up often. A few folks bring up even cheaper options through group buys, but those appear to be private circles that are hard to get into unless you know someone.
When groups welcome new members, most folks have no problem passing along that kind of info in private. The trouble is that TG and Discord groups keep getting taken down for breaking terms of service, over and over, so few people are willing to have their names posted openly now. Also remember that this forum can be read by anyone, no login needed. Whatever gets written in these threads is visible to all. From what I know, you only need an account to look at attachments. And nobody here wants to lose their spot in the groups they like.

So the takeaway is: feel free to send a DM to someone (once you've built up enough to unlock that ability) and ask. They might reply, they might not, but asking won't make anyone resent you. Still, there's a fine line we have to walk on the forum, since nobody wants to come across as a shill. Mostly we're just honestly sharing info (like what a given GB costs) so that anyone interested can follow up. That said, GBs aren't right for everybody. Sometimes they go wrong.

Usually, after you're in a few TG groups, more doors open up, since invite links to other groups get passed around a lot. Just remember that plenty of spammers will enter a group and right away drop a link to a fake one. You'll soon learn to spot those without trouble. Many groups keep a "friends of (group name)" or "other groups" or trusted contacts channel. As a rule, if a mod/admin/group owner posts a link (they have role tags next to their names), it's generally safe.

(Edit to correct typos)
 
Most of the GB groups I'm in, I tracked down myself by piecing together clues.

That knowledge exists in the open, you simply have to dig it up.

A lot of these groups refuse entry unless they can confirm you're already part of other pep-focused groups they consider trustworthy. That acts as a safeguard against nukes.

It's a gradual process. Begin by getting into groups on TG, and usually one will point you toward the next.
 
and at times dropping $100 is simply less hassle, covering months of supply, for plenty of people even a yr, and later you can dig into GB. My preference is locating a source I trust and receiving the product rather than burning time chasing the cheapest possible price. Save that for once u already have a kit or 2.
 
Heiko said:

By the way, what's the deal with all this endo toxins talk lately?

To avoid taking that risk, is shelling out for janoshik the only option?
Right. Reading through 1000-2000 posts helps you figure out which ones include endos. That's what I've been up to recently, and a handful more with them have turned up. I'm not able to share anything about it right now, though.
 
gimmeshelter said:

and at times dropping $100 is simply less hassle, covering months of supply, for plenty of people even a yr, and later you can dig into GB. My preference is locating a source I trust and receiving the product rather than burning time chasing the cheapest possible price. Save that for once u already have a kit or 2.
Nope. Once I've come across reliable regulars, I've stayed with them, and the handful of GBs I use are great and easy to work with. Right now I don't require anything, but I'll check every day for updates or anything new that catches my interest. I can't resist a bargain, just like my wife can't resist BOGOs. lol

Oh yeah, provided MOQs are met, most GBs are running endo testing in addition to the usual purity and volume, and they go with Jano.
 
BNLFL said:

gimmeshelter said:

and at times dropping $100 is simply less hassle, covering months of supply, for plenty of people even a yr, and later you can dig into GB. My preference is locating a source I trust and receiving the product rather than burning time chasing the cheapest possible price. Save that for once u already have a kit or 2.
Nope. Once I've come across reliable regulars, I've stayed with them, and the handful of GBs I use are great and easy to work with. Right now I don't require anything, but I'll check every day for updates or anything new that catches my interest. I can't resist a bargain, just like my wife can't resist BOGOs. lol

Oh yeah, provided MOQs are met, most GBs are running endo testing in addition to the usual purity and volume, and they go with Jano.
 
I get that, but the reality is that the vast majority of people can't get into those GB groups 🙂
 
Every day I drop by this forum to catch up on news, since it holds a lot of respect in the gray pep community. Through it, I ended up in several DC and TG groups. Like others have said earlier, you have to carve out your own route: chase the breadcrumbs, send DMs whenever possible, and work your contacts (“use your friends wisely”). The GB’s will show up. Both fantastic and nerve-racking experiences have come my way. Scams have never hit me, and that’s because I never reply to anyone who reaches out to me first. My top point about GB’s: they sit at the extreme end of the logistics timeline - to make it concrete, Amazon Prime occupies the opposite end from GB’s. Expect months, not days (or hours). So if you’re down to your last vial of anything, GB’s are not the move.

Still, they are cheaper than cheap. Right now I’m in one where Reta costs $0.37 per mg and Tirz costs $0.23. And yes, M/P testing is included. Across a dozen GB’s, endotoxin testing has never been part of the deal. Occasionally some individuals team up to chase endotoxin and/or heavy metal testing, but that adds cost.

The best part of saving big bucks through GB’s, for me, is helping friends and family get GLP’s (and other peps) they otherwise couldn’t afford and insurance wouldn’t cover. This isn’t a business, it’s more of a mission. And I love it.
 
latviantower said:

Every day I drop by this forum to catch up on news, since it holds a lot of respect in the gray pep community. Through it, I ended up in several DC and TG groups. Like others have said earlier, you have to carve out your own route: chase the breadcrumbs, send DMs whenever possible, and work your contacts (“use your friends wisely”). The GB’s will show up. Both fantastic and nerve-racking experiences have come my way. Scams have never hit me, and that’s because I never reply to anyone who reaches out to me first. My top point about GB’s: they sit at the extreme end of the logistics timeline - to make it concrete, Amazon Prime occupies the opposite end from GB’s. Expect months, not days (or hours). So if you’re down to your last vial of anything, GB’s are not the move.

Still, they are cheaper than cheap. Right now I’m in one where Reta costs $0.37 per mg and Tirz costs $0.23. And yes, M/P testing is included. Across a dozen GB’s, endotoxin testing has never been part of the deal. Occasionally some individuals team up to chase endotoxin and/or heavy metal testing, but that adds cost.

The best part of saving big bucks through GB’s, for me, is helping friends and family get GLP’s (and other peps) they otherwise couldn’t afford and insurance wouldn’t cover. This isn’t a business, it’s more of a mission. And I love it.
.37 and .23 are insanely good rates. That works out to roughly 30% below what you'd typically see.
 
Not sure whether this breaks any rules, so apologies in advance / take it down if it falls under the no source discussion.

First off, I already have a source from here and I'm happy with it, so that's not what I'm after. What I want to know is whether any manufacturers sell directly too. From what I've run into, every Chinese supplier is sourcing from several manufacturers and then shipping out of their own warehouse. I've been told that manufacturers do sell internationally, and that's the explanation given, but I'm not convinced that holds up.
 
IvanD said:

Not sure whether this breaks any rules, so apologies in advance / take it down if it falls under the no source discussion.

First off, I already have a source from here and I'm happy with it, so that's not what I'm after. What I want to know is whether any manufacturers sell directly too. From what I've run into, every Chinese supplier is sourcing from several manufacturers and then shipping out of their own warehouse. I've been told that manufacturers do sell internationally, and that's the explanation given, but I'm not convinced that holds up.
I still haven't come across a solid breakdown of how manufacturing, sales, and logistics work on the Chinese side. Given how gray this whole space is, the wish to stay under the radar of authorities, and big cultural gaps, I've basically accepted that I'll keep fumbling along without really understanding it.
 
IvanD said:

Not sure whether this breaks any rules, so apologies in advance / take it down if it falls under the no source discussion.

First off, I already have a source from here and I'm happy with it, so that's not what I'm after. What I want to know is whether any manufacturers sell directly too. From what I've run into, every Chinese supplier is sourcing from several manufacturers and then shipping out of their own warehouse. I've been told that manufacturers do sell internationally, and that's the explanation given, but I'm not convinced that holds up.
It's likely they do, though I can't see any of them revealing where they get it from.
 
chonkkk said:

IvanD said:

Not sure whether this breaks any rules, so apologies in advance / take it down if it falls under the no source discussion.

First off, I already have a source from here and I'm happy with it, so that's not what I'm after. What I want to know is whether any manufacturers sell directly too. From what I've run into, every Chinese supplier is sourcing from several manufacturers and then shipping out of their own warehouse. I've been told that manufacturers do sell internationally, and that's the explanation given, but I'm not convinced that holds up.
It's likely they do, though I can't see any of them revealing where they get it from.

No kidding. I had no idea whether everyone else already knew that the outfits listed as "XYZ Supply" or "123 Supply" in the vendor section were producing the stuff themselves too.

From what I can tell, every seller sources from only a handful of manufacturers (look at what happened with the orange cap t30) and then flips it at varying prices
 
chonkkk said:

latviantower said:

Every day I drop by this forum to catch up on news, since it holds a lot of respect in the gray pep community. Through it, I ended up in several DC and TG groups. Like others have said earlier, you have to carve out your own route: chase the breadcrumbs, send DMs whenever possible, and work your contacts (“use your friends wisely”). The GB’s will show up. Both fantastic and nerve-racking experiences have come my way. Scams have never hit me, and that’s because I never reply to anyone who reaches out to me first. My top point about GB’s: they sit at the extreme end of the logistics timeline - to make it concrete, Amazon Prime occupies the opposite end from GB’s. Expect months, not days (or hours). So if you’re down to your last vial of anything, GB’s are not the move.

Still, they are cheaper than cheap. Right now I’m in one where Reta costs $0.37 per mg and Tirz costs $0.23. And yes, M/P testing is included. Across a dozen GB’s, endotoxin testing has never been part of the deal. Occasionally some individuals team up to chase endotoxin and/or heavy metal testing, but that adds cost.

The best part of saving big bucks through GB’s, for me, is helping friends and family get GLP’s (and other peps) they otherwise couldn’t afford and insurance wouldn’t cover. This isn’t a business, it’s more of a mission. And I love it.
.37 and .23 are insanely good rates. That works out to roughly 30% below what you'd typically see.
A Reta group buy I ran not long ago came out to .23.
 
At that price it's basically a giveaway — I'd end up stockpiling even more, and I've already got enough for 1 year. If someone generous felt like throwing a few crumbs my way via pm, I wouldn't say no. Usually I'm decent at tracking things down, but telegram is the one place where I'm completely hopeless.
 
Supremo22 said:

At that price it's basically a giveaway — I'd end up stockpiling even more, and I've already got enough for 1 year. If someone generous felt like throwing a few crumbs my way via pm, I wouldn't say no. Usually I'm decent at tracking things down, but telegram is the one place where I'm completely hopeless.
That's also where you'll come across 99% of the GB deals. It's a fascinating spot for hunting things down and testing them out. Plenty of private deals that need invites and such.
 
Back
Top