What counts as a fair price when sourcing directly?

Heiko

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Up to now, my purchases have come from eastern Europe: 135€ plus 15 for shipping, for 10mg. Over on Reddit, the feedback was unanimous that I was paying way too much. Yet here, judging by what I've come across, the numbers aren't dramatically cheaper, and the shipping risk / customs headaches can be far worse.

So, in your view, what price for reta would be reasonable or fair?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing, since I'm completely new to this space!
 
Heiko said:

Up to now, my purchases have come from eastern Europe: 135€ plus 15 for shipping, for 10mg. Over on Reddit, the feedback was unanimous that I was paying way too much. Yet here, judging by what I've come across, the numbers aren't dramatically cheaper, and the shipping risk / customs headaches can be far worse.

So, in your view, what price for reta would be reasonable or fair?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing, since I'm completely new to this space!

Are we talking 1 vial here? Or 1 box/kit holding 10 vials?

If it was just the one vial, then yes, you vastly overpaid.
 
I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
 
BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
 
Heiko said:

Up to now, my purchases have come from eastern Europe: 135€ plus 15 for shipping, for 10mg. Over on Reddit, the feedback was unanimous that I was paying way too much. Yet here, judging by what I've come across, the numbers aren't dramatically cheaper, and the shipping risk / customs headaches can be far worse.

So, in your view, what price for reta would be reasonable or fair?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing, since I'm completely new to this space!
For a kit of 10 vials, every Chinese supplier quotes their pricing.
 
From what I can see in the other threads, your kit costs a bit more than what most people pay.
 
ohhh so I had it totally wrong - I figured a Kit meant 1 vial plus bac water or something like that.

So yeah, I actually DID pay way too much hahaha

omg thank you all
 
yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
Exactly right. Like he mentioned, you get a lower cost per MG when you go with larger kits. I prefer the vials that hold more, since my wife and I are both on 6mg right now, so a R60 works fine for us.

Heiko said:

ohhh so I had it totally wrong - I figured a Kit meant 1 vial plus bac water or something like that.

So yeah, I actually DID pay way too much hahaha

omg thank you all
No need to beat yourself up—plenty of us overpaid badly at the beginning by getting it from US suppliers. I definitely did for my first 4 vials. After that, I came across this place.
 
Heiko, the amounts I paid were in the same range, and those are fairly typical when the supplier is European rather than Chinese.

Which is exactly how we all ended up in this spot 🙂
 
yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
With reta, I think this issue deserves a lot more attention, since I keep hearing that it breaks down when frozen in a way that tirz does not.
 
randompersonrandom said:

yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
With reta, I think this issue deserves a lot more attention, since I keep hearing that it breaks down when frozen in a way that tirz does not.
After mixing?
 
BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
With reta, I think this issue deserves a lot more attention, since I keep hearing that it breaks down when frozen in a way that tirz does not.
After mixing?
Yeah--my bad, I wasn't trying to set off alarm among those stockpiling. I keep coming across claims that frozen reconstituted has notable degradation, and that it doesn't line up with tirz. Can't recall the username, but I saw it posted here on this forum.
 
By the way, what's the deal with all this endo toxins talk lately?

To avoid taking that risk, is shelling out for janoshik the only option?
 
Heiko said:

By the way, what's the deal with all this endo toxins talk lately?

To avoid taking that risk, is shelling out for janoshik the only option?
Glad you found your way to the forums. A few solid threads already exist on this subject and they go through all the details. Spend a bit of time looking around the forum. Keeping conversations in the right thread helps everyone follow the topics they care about.
 
R10 kits - $90 - $110. A few include free domestic shipping, others charge $40-50. That works out to about $1 per mg. Everything u need is in the vendor area. Check the vendor review, then go ahead with whoever u feel at ease buying from.
 
randompersonrandom said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
With reta, I think this issue deserves a lot more attention, since I keep hearing that it breaks down when frozen in a way that tirz does not.
After mixing?
Yeah--my bad, I wasn't trying to set off alarm among those stockpiling. I keep coming across claims that frozen reconstituted has notable degradation, and that it doesn't line up with tirz. Can't recall the username, but I saw it posted here on this forum.
So you're telling me that after mixing with bac water, the vial goes into the freezer?
 
Heiko said:

By the way, what's the deal with all this endo toxins talk lately?

To avoid taking that risk, is shelling out for janoshik the only option?

Some vendors' peptides are coming back with elevated endotoxin readings. Since a handful of manufacturers supply all these vendors, a few of them could be impacted.

If you want complete certainty about what you're buying, the only route is to have your purchase tested prior to using it. Right now Janoshik is regarded as the gold standard for testing, though several other labs in the US are considered trustworthy by many.
 
Appreciate it, that sounds like a solid deal. I just picked something up from the endo suspect, so I'd prefer to play it safe.
 
gimmeshelter said:

randompersonrandom said:

BNLFL said:

randompersonrandom said:

yrrdead said:

BNLFL said:

I don't have any information about R10 since my purchases range from R24 to R60 and include all the amounts in between. For this, I'll use R30 as the reference and convert to US dollars. For a kit containing 10 vials, the amounts I've handed over have ranged from $240 down to $135.
When I compare, I use R30 and set Bff/Amo as my reference point. Right now he's at $180.

Keep in mind too: kits with higher concentrations tend to offer a better "deal," but dealing with the complications of a high concentration (splitting/freezing/etc.) might not be worth the trouble.
With reta, I think this issue deserves a lot more attention, since I keep hearing that it breaks down when frozen in a way that tirz does not.
After mixing?
Yeah--my bad, I wasn't trying to set off alarm among those stockpiling. I keep coming across claims that frozen reconstituted has notable degradation, and that it doesn't line up with tirz. Can't recall the username, but I saw it posted here on this forum.
So you're telling me that after mixing with bac water, the vial goes into the freezer?
I don't do that with reta. I will with tirz if there's a reason to. It's okay to freeze the unreconstituted form of either one.
 
Back
Top