Weekly poll 😅 BAC water: are you on team more or team less? (Tirz/Reta)

PineCone99 said:

I fall into the Less camp.

The sole reason is that putting bigger amounts into my body weirds me out, and I honestly can't explain why.

So for my 10 mg Reta vial, I add 1 mL BAC water and then draw up 10 units (a pleasant, tiny dose).
I'll put you down under “small volume”! 😀
 
swimmer said:

My approach matches byefatlicia's, and it's driven by the identical rationale.
You're now on the “reconstituted vial expiry” list, thank you! 😍
 
CNCCurrency said:


I Have never had burning from any glp using bac.

Click to expand...
Neither do I.

How much bac water I use isn't fixed. It comes down to the dose I need and how many mg are in the vial. My preference is to inject a smaller amount — right now, with my Tz dilution, a dose means 0.4ml, and that doesn't sit well with me.

Needles scare me. The idea of pushing a lot of liquid through the syringe is not something I want.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Mara_aa said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Reconstituted, it's meant to last 28 days. On day 29, that works out to 5 shots. With 1.5ml of Bac added, you get 5 shots at 30 units each.
Understood — you’ve just landed yourself a spot on my “reconstituted vial expiry tracking” roster, thanks!
A lot of people I know, myself included, have kept using it well past that 28-day figure, which is really just arbitrary. It doesn't spoil; it just loses a bit of potency. So you bump the dose by 5 to 10%, with 10 being the most extreme end of that range.
The 5–10% adjustment suggestion is genuinely useful, thanks for mentioning it 🙂

Count me in the same camp as you. When there’s less dilution, I notice a bit more of a burning sensation.
 
HereKittyKitty said:


Me either.

I vary my bac water volume. Depends on my dose and the mg of the vial. I prefer to inject less my current Tz dilution requires 0.4ml dose. I don't like it.

I am needlephobic. I don't want to push much through the syringe.

Click to expand...
Count yourself in the “small volume” group now!!
 
Interesting concept, and it's useful to see how other people handle it. A poll would've been the smarter move, but oh well. At the moment I'm drawing 6mg of Reta from an R24 vial, which means 2.4ml BAC goes in. That works out to 4 pins @6mg. I've got a bunch of different sizes on hand. With a 60mg Reta, I'd put in 3ml BAC, and that yields 10 doses at 30mg pins to hit the 6mg required.
 
MFGamesta said:

Personally, I fall into the 10 unit camp. When I mix, I aim for my dose to land on 10 units, 20 units... It keeps things simpler to follow.
Same here — 10 units = 1 mg. That way it stays straightforward, particularly with 8 different peps in a day
 
I'm working with R15. With the first vial, I put in 1ML of BAC and drew 10 units. For the second vial, I used 3ML of BAC and drew 30 units. The bigger the unit, the simpler it is to hit the real dose. With the 10-unit draw, even a tiny mistake made a much larger difference.
 
Pumping in a big volume always gives me an odd feeling. Putting a whole 1 cc of something that's mostly water into your body just doesn't sit right with me. There was a time when I fell into the "team more" camp, since the thought of getting doses dialed in more precisely appealed to me. Eventually it hit me that being off by roughly 10% likely isn't a huge deal. Overfill means some level of imprecision is unavoidable regardless. These days, then, I lean toward "team less."
 
My approach is to pick a BAC volume that makes the units land on a 0 or a 5. Being stuck between tick marks on an insulin syringe isn't something I want. That said, I lean toward less overall—for some reason, my brain finds it simpler to handle and tolerate smaller unit injections.
 
When it comes to Reta, I’d say I lean toward using less water.

Pinning beyond 40-50 units isn’t something I enjoy. So I’ll tweak how much water I use based on whatever my dosage happens to be.
 
Mara_aa said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Reconstituted, it's meant to last 28 days. On day 29, that works out to 5 shots. With 1.5ml of Bac added, you get 5 shots at 30 units each.
Understood — you’ve just landed yourself a spot on my “reconstituted vial expiry tracking” roster, thanks!
You're on my list tracking list
 
I mix my GLP-1's to a concentration of 22 mg/ml. The reason is that my starting point was compounded product following a titration plan of 2.2 mg (10 units), then 4.4 (20), and onward, and that's the routine I became accustomed to, so it sticks in my memory easily.

The one case that's different is Survo, which I stack at much smaller doses. I reconstitute it so that my dosage comes out to 20 units.

For KLOW, I reconstitute at 77mg (for the ghk-cu part)/12 ml. My dose is 34 units, and that amount is what's needed to keep me from getting a painful bruise 12 hours later.

Epitalon, I prefer 10mg/ml so that 1 mg equals 10 units.
 
I'm on the less side — reconstituting less frequently is the whole point for me.

With tirz, I mix it so that 1 unit equals 0.5mg. That ratio makes it simple to work out the varying amounts my spouse and I each inject. My injection pen holds 120 mg, and I use 20 units per dose.

As for KLOW, my dose is 5 units, which delivers 2mg of GHK-Cu plus 0.4 mg of the remaining components.

That 28 day expiration guidance? I mostly pay it no mind, and I know plenty of others here do the same. There was a big thread about it some time ago, if I recall correctly.
 
evilution said:

I'm working with R15. With the first vial, I put in 1ML of BAC and drew 10 units. For the second vial, I used 3ML of BAC and drew 30 units. The bigger the unit, the simpler it is to hit the real dose. With the 10-unit draw, even a tiny mistake made a much larger difference.
Thanks — you're going on the “more volume/better accuracy” list!!
 
BNLFL said:

Interesting concept, and it's useful to see how other people handle it. A poll would've been the smarter move, but oh well. At the moment I'm drawing 6mg of Reta from an R24 vial, which means 2.4ml BAC goes in. That works out to 4 pins @6mg. I've got a bunch of different sizes on hand. With a 60mg Reta, I'd put in 3ml BAC, and that yields 10 doses at 30mg pins to hit the 6mg required.
Putting you down for the easier/logic dosing group, thanks!
 
For my part, I tend to mix so that each dose lands around 0.1ml, or close to it, and I draw with 0.3ml syringes. With Tirz, I match the concentration of the pharma product since that’s what I began with, and I’ve stuck to it because dose math stays simple — 60mg in 2.4ml. That said, I inject every other day, so the volume is still modest: 0.18ml equals 4.5mg. Lower volumes mean I can combine 2 peptides in a single syringe; the only time things turned cloudy was mots c alongside hgh. Apart from that, it appears to hold up, and it cuts my syringe count in half.
 
cheaperseeker said:

I'm on the less side — reconstituting less frequently is the whole point for me.

With tirz, I mix it so that 1 unit equals 0.5mg. That ratio makes it simple to work out the varying amounts my spouse and I each inject. My injection pen holds 120 mg, and I use 20 units per dose.

As for KLOW, my dose is 5 units, which delivers 2mg of GHK-Cu plus 0.4 mg of the remaining components.

That 28 day expiration guidance? I mostly pay it no mind, and I know plenty of others here do the same. There was a big thread about it some time ago, if I recall correctly.
You're going on the easier/less hassle list now, thanks!

Let me check I've got this right…

When you mix 120 mg with 2.4 ml of BAC for the injection pen, will the pen still measure the dose correctly if it isn't filled all the way when you refill it (for example, under 3 ml inside a 3 ml pen)?
 
Back
Top