Weekly poll šŸ˜… BAC water: are you on team more or team less? (Tirz/Reta)

Mara_aa

Explorer
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Alright… here’s what’s probably my silly poll for this week.

Once you mix up Tirz or Reta, which side are you on:

  • team less BAC
  • team more BAC
And the big one… what’s your reason?

Drop it below:

Tirz or Reta

  • More or less BAC
  • Why you do it (burning, injection volume, easier dosing, smoother reconstitution, microdosing accuracy or anything else).

Feels like everybody has their own way of thinking about this, and I’m 100% overthinking it 🤣
 
N

Mara_aa said:

Alright… here’s what’s probably my silly poll for this week.

Once you mix up Tirz or Reta, which side are you on:

  • team less BAC
  • team more BAC
And the big one… what’s your reason?

Drop it below:

Tirz or Reta

  • More or less BAC
  • Why you do it (burning, injection volume, easier dosing, smoother reconstitution, microdosing accuracy or anything else).

Feels like everybody has their own way of thinking about this, and I’m 100% overthinking it 🤣
When you say more or less bac, what do you mean exactly? Is it about how much bac water you draw up?




064e06bb531a77d4bcbc5b10b63517c5b228de259af7f7f07173ade9c6526ce5.gif
 
Not a silly thing to askšŸ™‚

People handle this in all sorts of ways, and each has their own logic.

Mine looks like this:

I get Tirz vials sized to last me a month.

That works out to four pins

If one vial does cover a month for me, then 2ml of Bac yields 4 pins at 50 units

That number is simple to hit on the syringe and leaves little room for error.
 
CNCCurrency said:

N

Mara_aa said:

Alright… here’s what’s probably my silly poll for this week.

Once you mix up Tirz or Reta, which side are you on:

  • team less BAC
  • team more BAC
And the big one… what’s your reason?

Drop it below:

Tirz or Reta

  • More or less BAC
  • Why you do it (burning, injection volume, easier dosing, smoother reconstitution, microdosing accuracy or anything else).

Feels like everybody has their own way of thinking about this, and I’m 100% overthinking it 🤣
When you say more or less bac, what do you mean exactly? Is it about how much bac water you draw up?




View attachment 11281
Yep, that’s right — I’m talking about how much BAC water goes in.
 
byefatlicia said:

Not a silly thing to askšŸ™‚

People handle this in all sorts of ways, and each has their own logic.

Mine looks like this:

I get Tirz vials sized to last me a month.

That works out to four pins

If one vial does cover a month for me, then 2ml of Bac yields 4 pins at 50 units

That number is simple to hit on the syringe and leaves little room for error.
That method sounds genuinely useful.

Just wondering — how much are you dosing so that each injection comes to 50 units?
 
The kit I'm using right now came back at 45mg.

When I add 2ml of Bac, that works out to 4 pins, each 11.25mg, drawn at 50 units
 
Mara_aa said:

CNCCurrency said:

N

Mara_aa said:

Alright… here’s what’s probably my silly poll for this week.

Once you mix up Tirz or Reta, which side are you on:

  • team less BAC
  • team more BAC
And the big one… what’s your reason?

Drop it below:

Tirz or Reta

  • More or less BAC
  • Why you do it (burning, injection volume, easier dosing, smoother reconstitution, microdosing accuracy or anything else).

Feels like everybody has their own way of thinking about this, and I’m 100% overthinking it 🤣
When you say more or less bac, what do you mean exactly? Is it about how much bac water you draw up?




View attachment 11281
Yep, that’s right — I’m talking about how much BAC water goes in.
I think it comes down to what you're comfortable with? There are those who are fine pinning 100 units, while others would rather stick to 20 units.
 
I’ve just begun Reta again. This week I’m moving up to 4mg (my 1st bump). I’ll pull .2ml.

When my dose goes higher, I’ll probably hold my draw at .2–.25ml. There’s no particular reason—it’s just that .3ml syringes are simpler for me to read.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Mara_aa said:

CNCCurrency said:

N

Mara_aa said:

Alright… here’s what’s probably my silly poll for this week.

Once you mix up Tirz or Reta, which side are you on:

  • team less BAC
  • team more BAC
And the big one… what’s your reason?

Drop it below:

Tirz or Reta

  • More or less BAC
  • Why you do it (burning, injection volume, easier dosing, smoother reconstitution, microdosing accuracy or anything else).

Feels like everybody has their own way of thinking about this, and I’m 100% overthinking it 🤣
When you say more or less bac, what do you mean exactly? Is it about how much bac water you draw up?




View attachment 11281
Yep, that’s right — I’m talking about how much BAC water goes in.
I think it comes down to what you're comfortable with? There are those who are fine pinning 100 units, while others would rather stick to 20 units.
That logic tracks, I suppose.

Still, when it comes to how much it stings — has the amount you use ever changed that for you personally?
 
Mara_aa said:

CNCCurrency said:

Mara_aa said:

CNCCurrency said:

N

Mara_aa said:

Alright… here’s what’s probably my silly poll for this week.

Once you mix up Tirz or Reta, which side are you on:

  • team less BAC
  • team more BAC
And the big one… what’s your reason?

Drop it below:

Tirz or Reta

  • More or less BAC
  • Why you do it (burning, injection volume, easier dosing, smoother reconstitution, microdosing accuracy or anything else).

Feels like everybody has their own way of thinking about this, and I’m 100% overthinking it 🤣
When you say more or less bac, what do you mean exactly? Is it about how much bac water you draw up?




View attachment 11281
Yep, that’s right — I’m talking about how much BAC water goes in.
I think it comes down to what you're comfortable with? There are those who are fine pinning 100 units, while others would rather stick to 20 units.
That logic tracks, I suppose.

Still, when it comes to how much it stings — has the amount you use ever changed that for you personally?
I've never experienced any burning from any GLP when I use bac.
 
I fall into the Less camp.

The sole reason is that putting bigger amounts into my body weirds me out, and I honestly can't explain why.

So for my 10 mg Reta vial, I add 1 mL BAC water and then draw up 10 units (a pleasant, tiny dose).
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Reconstituted, it's meant to last 28 days. On day 29, that works out to 5 shots. With 1.5ml of Bac added, you get 5 shots at 30 units each.
Understood — you’ve just landed yourself a spot on my ā€œreconstituted vial expiry trackingā€ roster, thanks!
 
byefatlicia said:

The kit I'm using right now came back at 45mg.

When I add 2ml of Bac, that works out to 4 pins, each 11.25mg, drawn at 50 units
List: expiry of a vial after reconstitution. Thanks!
 
Mara_aa said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Reconstituted, it's meant to last 28 days. On day 29, that works out to 5 shots. With 1.5ml of Bac added, you get 5 shots at 30 units each.
Understood — you’ve just landed yourself a spot on my ā€œreconstituted vial expiry trackingā€ roster, thanks!
A lot of people I know, myself included, have kept using it well past that 28-day figure, which is really just arbitrary. It doesn't spoil; it just loses a bit of potency. So you bump the dose by 5 to 10%, with 10 being the most extreme end of that range.
 
Vash_ said:

I’ve just begun Reta again. This week I’m moving up to 4mg (my 1st bump). I’ll pull .2ml.

When my dose goes higher, I’ll probably hold my draw at .2–.25ml. There’s no particular reason—it’s just that .3ml syringes are simpler for me to read.
That really clears things up.

You're going on the ā€œsmall volumeā€ list!
 
My approach matches byefatlicia's, and it's driven by the identical rationale.
 
CNCCurrency said:


I Have never had burning from any glp using bac.

Click to expand...
You're going on the list for those who pick based on what feels right or what they're used to!
 
Back
Top