Peps-Enthusiast
Explorer
Fifty-five years. In that time, roughly ten instances of throwing up come to mind, and 7 of them happened back when I was young and overdid it with alcohol. Throwing up just isn't something I do — yet this week it happened 2 times. My digestion and the peptides I'm using seem like the likely culprit, most likely RETA and Cagri. Nothing out of the ordinary went into my mouth. All day long, my wife and kid consumed the identical meals I did. The only deviations from my routine were eating at a slightly later hour than usual and taking in a somewhat bigger serving than usual — nothing extreme, just above my norm.
When you're on peptides that delay digestion, I figure this kind of thing probably isn't rare. Curious whether anyone else has dealt with the same. For reference: week 14 of reta at 2.5mg/2x week, cagri .5mg/2x week was added a couple weeks back, plus klow AD5 mots and tesa.
When you're on peptides that delay digestion, I figure this kind of thing probably isn't rare. Curious whether anyone else has dealt with the same. For reference: week 14 of reta at 2.5mg/2x week, cagri .5mg/2x week was added a couple weeks back, plus klow AD5 mots and tesa.