fastquarter101
Explorer
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Honestly, USPS has really gone downhill these days. There have been a ton of problems just in the past little while.fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
This status isn't a promising indicator. USPS applies it as a way to check whether the postage is genuine / not fake, or because the USPIS suspects something prohibited is in the shipment.fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
Could you share which vendor was involved in this situation?fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
From what I've read, the worst that typically happens is seizure. On the better end, you might just see a short delay or have it sent back due to postage.sofaKINGnoob said:
This status isn't a promising indicator. USPS applies it as a way to check whether the postage is genuine / not fake, or because the USPIS suspects something prohibited is in the shipment.fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
I was scammed. The person purposely put wrong postage and something liquid inside knowing it would be pulled from the mail system.
Click to expand...
Just as a heads up while this status can be caused by the packaging not meeting USPS standards (wrong size, weight, etc.) It is also often a sign that something "suspicious" was found inside.
So if you had anything in that package you may not want to get in trouble for... well, let it go and do not reach out.
Click to expand...
I'm not sure why the vendor would matter here. Two previous orders from them arrived without any problems. The problem lies with USPS.sofaKINGnoob said:
Could you share which vendor was involved in this situation?fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
Has Priority Mail packaging ever been paired by them with a Ground Advantage label? (A B/S/T reseller did that in my experience, yet there was no problem. Still, it is another reason I steer clear of B/S/T.)fastquarter101 said:
I've had two other orders with them go seamlessly. This is a USPS issue.
Click to expand...
If the postage ends up being fake, that could matter.fastquarter101 said:
I don't see how vendor is relevant. I've had two other orders with them go seamlessly. This is a USPS issue.
Click to expand...
Both of the points I raised in my post matter to the vendor. #1. Should the postage turn out to be invalid or counterfeit, that falls on the vendor. #2. Should the Feds be monitoring, inspecting, or seizing this vendor's shipments, that is now a vendor problem too. I'm not aiming to fear monger, but it resembles things I've witnessed on other "markets".fastquarter101 said:
I don't see how vendor is relevant. I've had two other orders with them go seamlessly. This is a USPS issue.
Click to expand...
sofaKINGnoob said:
Could you share which vendor was involved in this situation?fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
fastquarter101 said:
I'm not sure why the vendor would matter here. Two previous orders from them arrived without any problems. The problem lies with USPS.sofaKINGnoob said:
Could you share which vendor was involved in this situation?fastquarter101 said:
A handful of individual vials. Does this seem like a bad sign? Has anyone else had USPS do this to their shipment?
deluge said:
It could be relevant, if the postage turns out to be counterfeit.
Click to expand...
sofaKINGnoob said:
It is relevant to the vendor on both issues I stated in my post. #1. If the postage is not valid or counterfeit it's a vendor issue. #2.
Click to expand...
I'm not trying to get anyone to disclose anything. All I'm doing is calling attention to the clear possibility that the vendor could be at fault, and right now that remains unresolved.Dos-Dox said:
Pushing the OP to name the vendor when he or she has a no source discussion tag is just going to get him or her in trouble on the forum.
Click to expand...
At what point did it get stuck?fastquarter101 said:
The shipment got seized. The vendor sent a replacement with a 50% discount. Hoping it works out. This time, a different name and address were used.
Does this vendor participate in this forum? Do they operate out of China, or are they located domestically? For your sake, I'm hoping they've got enough sense to switch up their shipping protocol / details after this... but if they're foolish, they'll purchase postage through the same account, and the result will mirror what happened with the previous shipment.fastquarter101 said:
The shipment got seized. The vendor sent a replacement with a 50% discount. Hoping it works out. This time, a different name and address were used.
Only 50% off for a reship??? Isn't it standard for most vendors to give 1 free reship when a package is seized?fastquarter101 said:
The shipment got seized. The vendor sent a replacement with a 50% discount. Hoping it works out. This time, a different name and address were used.