DaisyCloud
Explorer
Hi <3 I want to talk about skincare, plus what the title mentions. If you apply GHK-CU topically, what were you trying to address with it, and what changes have you actually seen? I began researching it, but then I came across the idea that it doesn't do much for people below 40? and that redness is its main use?
My main goals are stretch marks, plus moisture for my hands. Over the past year my hands have gotten insanely dry even though I use hand cream all the time and drink a decent amount of water, though not a perfect amount, around >2L. I also have KP dots on my legs.
When I lived in Korea I saw derms regularly and got gluth IVs every so often, which I really like. I wish I had a nurse friend who could give them to me, because I think I'm too squeamish to do it on myself.
My routine used to be simple and worked really well for me, but after moving to Japan I stopped doing it. I've been so so so sad because my my melody age r pro got stolen while I was traveling ᅮᅮ
I used Innisfree gel suncream for moisture and no white cast in a cushion.
Innisfree cherry blossom set but backwards, the tone up cream as a night mask that I washed off in the morning and the gel cream in the morning
Snail musin under the gel cream
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - currently the T1 edition as Faker is my husband
Bifesta bright up cleansing lotion as a facewash at night and in the morning just cool water
Perfect whip sometimes for a deeper clean
Suisai Beauty Clear Powder sometimes
Lots of mask packs but bought in packs of 20 from various roadshops
I used estee lauder advanced night repair for a few months but I swear my cheeks have a bit of hyperpigmentation now so I gave it to my mother.
What is your skincare / peptide routine ?
My main goals are stretch marks, plus moisture for my hands. Over the past year my hands have gotten insanely dry even though I use hand cream all the time and drink a decent amount of water, though not a perfect amount, around >2L. I also have KP dots on my legs.
When I lived in Korea I saw derms regularly and got gluth IVs every so often, which I really like. I wish I had a nurse friend who could give them to me, because I think I'm too squeamish to do it on myself.
My routine used to be simple and worked really well for me, but after moving to Japan I stopped doing it. I've been so so so sad because my my melody age r pro got stolen while I was traveling ᅮᅮ
I used Innisfree gel suncream for moisture and no white cast in a cushion.
Innisfree cherry blossom set but backwards, the tone up cream as a night mask that I washed off in the morning and the gel cream in the morning
Snail musin under the gel cream
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - currently the T1 edition as Faker is my husband
Bifesta bright up cleansing lotion as a facewash at night and in the morning just cool water
Perfect whip sometimes for a deeper clean
Suisai Beauty Clear Powder sometimes
Lots of mask packs but bought in packs of 20 from various roadshops
I used estee lauder advanced night repair for a few months but I swear my cheeks have a bit of hyperpigmentation now so I gave it to my mother.
What is your skincare / peptide routine ?