Topical GHK-CU, Stretch Marks, and Everyone's Skincare Routines?

Prodigal_Habits said:

betchrider said:

Prodigal_Habits said:

DS36 said:

I'm only posting to find out how I can prepare GHK-CU topicals for use on my face and scalp.
There's a thread on this forum that includes instructions for whipping up your own lotion. I plan to give it a go before long.
Could you share a link for that? I searched but it didn't come up. Thanks
Here's the lotion formula I use /community-link/thread/10498/

betchrider said:

Prodigal_Habits said:

DS36 said:

I'm only posting to find out how I can prepare GHK-CU topicals for use on my face and scalp.
There's a thread on this forum that includes instructions for whipping up your own lotion. I plan to give it a go before long.
Could you share a link for that? I searched but it didn't come up. Thanks
Here's the lotion formula I use /community-link/thread/10498/
Appreciate it.
 
Back
Top