Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was banned after I asked whether his prices applied to kits or to single vials.TeresaHip said:
Did you check out the pricing he charges? The cost is insanely highRolltide61 said:
At this stage, I'm convinced it's a cult.TeresaHip said:
Im
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.Rolltide61 said:
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.Whiynot20026 said:
Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.
Bill
I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Did you get this sorted out? I went through something comparable…TeresaHip said:
After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.
That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.