Took my first NAD dose yesterday.

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.

That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.
 
TeresaHip said:

After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.

That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.
NAD has been on my radar, yet I keep wondering whether the buzz around it is overblown. Being past 50, I figure the odds are it ought to do something for me.

Regarding what you're going through, I really hope it turned out to be nothing more than a coincidence!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

TeresaHip said:

After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.

That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.
NAD has been on my radar, yet I keep wondering whether the buzz around it is overblown. Being past 50, I figure the odds are it ought to do something for me.

Regarding what you're going through, I really hope it turned out to be nothing more than a coincidence!!
Same here, since I feel awful. Pregabalin gives me no relief whatsoever! Most likely I'll step outside for a smoke with my husband. 🙂 That never fails to help.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

TeresaHip said:

After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.

That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.
NAD has been on my radar, yet I keep wondering whether the buzz around it is overblown. Being past 50, I figure the odds are it ought to do something for me.

Regarding what you're going through, I really hope it turned out to be nothing more than a coincidence!!
At 56, I'm hoping this does something for me. Once my mots arrives, I plan to begin — though that could take some time. To get going sooner, I may pick up a few singles instead.
 
NAD + buffers has completely turned my life around. It has only been 1 week for me, and every aspect of it is genuine. Simply embrace it. My wife begins on Wednesday.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

NAD + buffers has completely turned my life around. It has only been 1 week for me, and every aspect of it is genuine. Simply embrace it. My wife begins on Wednesday.

Bill
Are you combining mots with it?
 
Haven't taken it yet. I'm easing in slowly. On NAD, I went 5mg, then 10 mg, then 25mg. Honestly, it's been fantastic. In roughly 2 weeks, I'll add SS31 and motsC alongside the Nad. I've been watching a huge amount of Josh Holyfield. He's the biggest dick on YouTube. Still, I really enjoy his content.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Haven't taken it yet. I'm easing in slowly. On NAD, I went 5mg, then 10 mg, then 25mg. Honestly, it's been fantastic. In roughly 2 weeks, I'll add SS31 and motsC alongside the Nad. I've been watching a huge amount of Josh Holyfield. He's the biggest dick on YouTube. Still, I really enjoy his content.

Bill
My starting amount was 10. As for the ss31, I'm still undecided about trying it since opinions are all over the place. Quite a few people report it has no effect.
 
The cost is high. I'm willing to give anything a go one time. I get what you're saying, though. Sorting through all the nonsense is necessary. NAD works really well. MotsC ought to be even superior

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Haven't taken it yet. I'm easing in slowly. On NAD, I went 5mg, then 10 mg, then 25mg. Honestly, it's been fantastic. In roughly 2 weeks, I'll add SS31 and motsC alongside the Nad. I've been watching a huge amount of Josh Holyfield. He's the biggest dick on YouTube. Still, I really enjoy his content.

Bill
Trevor Bachmeyer holds the top spot for biggest dick. That puts me at number 2.
 
Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
 
Im

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.
 
TeresaHip said:

Im

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.
At this stage, I'm convinced it's a cult.
 
Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Im

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.
At this stage, I'm convinced it's a cult.
Did you check out the pricing he charges? The cost is insanely high
 
TeresaHip said:

Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Im

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.
At this stage, I'm convinced it's a cult.
Did you check out the pricing he charges? The cost is insanely high
What else would you anticipate? These are the best products globally. He takes it upon himself to guarantee that.
 
Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Im

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.
At this stage, I'm convinced it's a cult.
Did you check out the pricing he charges? The cost is insanely high
What else would you anticipate? These are the best products globally. He takes it upon himself to guarantee that.
LOL, chances are he whipped it up in his bathtub
 
TeresaHip said:

Looks like there are other night owls here besides me. Sleep isn't something I get a lot of.
For more than a year now, sleep has escaped me. This morning I stepped on the scale anyway, and the number went up by 1/2 lb over the past week, which sent me into a fury. All week I denied myself food to the point of f'ing starvation.
 
TeresaHip said:

After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.

That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.
Since starting NR, which is what the body converts into NAD, my reta side effects have been fewer, and I've also had less of those aches and pains that come with age. Perhaps NAD should be my next try.

Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Looks like there are other night owls here besides me. Sleep isn't something I get a lot of.
For more than a year now, sleep has escaped me. This morning I stepped on the scale anyway, and the number went up by 1/2 lb over the past week, which sent me into a fury. All week I denied myself food to the point of f'ing starvation.
That was how dieting went for me my whole life, right up until I began reta. The harder I restricted food, the less weight came off. Sleeping requires medication for me, so I understand that part as well.
 
Back
Top