Took my first NAD dose yesterday.

Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Looks like there are other night owls here besides me. Sleep isn't something I get a lot of.
For more than a year now, sleep has escaped me. This morning I stepped on the scale anyway, and the number went up by 1/2 lb over the past week, which sent me into a fury. All week I denied myself food to the point of f'ing starvation.
I can't recall when I last slept well for a whole night.

Go easy on yourself.
 
Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Im

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
Wow, I've heard him too! Did you know some folks hand over 10k to him? That guy is completely unhinged.
At this stage, I'm convinced it's a cult.
I was under the impression the black card was 100k. Is he really that desperate now?
 
Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
But wait—he's a "chiropractor" Dr 🤣🤣
 
TeresaHip said:

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
But wait—he's a "chiropractor" Dr 🤣🤣
I believe that is Trevor Bachmyer; I'm not certain about Josh's credentials
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
But wait—he's a "chiropractor" Dr 🤣🤣
I believe that is Trevor Bachmyer; I'm not certain about Josh's credentials
That was it.
 
TeresaHip said:

Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Never came across him. Is his Brent any good at the moment? Josh knows what he's doing. Still, what a meathead.

Bill
If you search for him on YT, you'll see what I mean. In my opinion, this person has serious mental health problems. His ego is off the charts, and his own bio mentions scamming patients plus a ban from the crossfit olympics due to cheating. Still, he charges 10k for his expert advice.

I also follow Josh. He's intelligent, though he's got his own baggage. The video I like most is the one where he spent 3 minutes straight repeatedly shouting "fat fuck" at everyone.
But wait—he's a "chiropractor" Dr 🤣🤣
Oh, and I left out that his medical license was previously suspended too — for fraud, if I'm remembering right. Quite the upstanding individual.
 
Rolltide61 said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Haven't taken it yet. I'm easing in slowly. On NAD, I went 5mg, then 10 mg, then 25mg. Honestly, it's been fantastic. In roughly 2 weeks, I'll add SS31 and motsC alongside the Nad. I've been watching a huge amount of Josh Holyfield. He's the biggest dick on YouTube. Still, I really enjoy his content.

Bill
Trevor Bachmeyer holds the top spot for biggest dick. That puts me at number 2.
So I went on YT and searched this person after seeing everyone mention him, and holy cow. Totally wild. For the black card, he wanted $13k — that gets you him reviewing your numbers and handing over a plan to stick to, but talking to him? Nope. Not included. Now, if you actually want to speak with him while he's guiding you, the price jumps to $250K!! And according to him, 20-something people are already paying for that. This guy's ego is so huge that every time he eats something, he's got to swallow twice.
 
Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Looks like there are other night owls here besides me. Sleep isn't something I get a lot of.
For more than a year now, sleep has escaped me. This morning I stepped on the scale anyway, and the number went up by 1/2 lb over the past week, which sent me into a fury. All week I denied myself food to the point of f'ing starvation.
When the scale goes up, it drives me up the wall, though I suppose that's just how this works.
 
Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Looks like there are other night owls here besides me. Sleep isn't something I get a lot of.
For more than a year now, sleep has escaped me. This morning I stepped on the scale anyway, and the number went up by 1/2 lb over the past week, which sent me into a fury. All week I denied myself food to the point of f'ing starvation.

BNLFL said:

Rolltide61 said:

TeresaHip said:

Looks like there are other night owls here besides me. Sleep isn't something I get a lot of.
For more than a year now, sleep has escaped me. This morning I stepped on the scale anyway, and the number went up by 1/2 lb over the past week, which sent me into a fury. All week I denied myself food to the point of f'ing starvation.
When the scale goes up, it drives me up the wall, though I suppose that's just how this works.

Good to know others are experiencing the same thing. This morning I stepped on the scale after seeing my food intake drop lower and lower, and my weight went up compared to my weigh-in 1 week earlier.
 
I gave intranasal NAD a shot before, but I couldn't really notice any effect.

Semax was the same story. Sprayed it up the nose and... zero.

From what I'm reading, injecting it seems to be a whole different ballgame?
 
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:

I gave intranasal NAD a shot before, but I couldn't really notice any effect.

Semax was the same story. Sprayed it up the nose and... zero.

From what I'm reading, injecting it seems to be a whole different ballgame?
It appears that for certain individuals, nootropics are more effective when administered nasally, while for others, subcutaneous injection yields better results? It's a bit of a gamble, really.
 
TeresaHip said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

TeresaHip said:

After reading what people here were saying, I was really afraid to try it. Honestly, though, the fear was pointless. There was only a slight burning sensation, nothing more.

That said, something odd is going on. My feet have severe neuropathy, and I use medication to take the edge off. Around 3 hours after I took it, my neuropathy got terrible! I don't know whether that's just a coincidence. I suppose I'll find out when I take my next dose on Tuesday.
NAD has been on my radar, yet I keep wondering whether the buzz around it is overblown. Being past 50, I figure the odds are it ought to do something for me.

Regarding what you're going through, I really hope it turned out to be nothing more than a coincidence!!
At 56, I'm hoping this does something for me. Once my mots arrives, I plan to begin — though that could take some time. To get going sooner, I may pick up a few singles instead.
Given how old you are and what you're dealing with, my suggestion is to start with SS-31 before you move on to MOTS-c.

Why? SS-31 works by repairing the mitochondria, while MOTS-c drives them to work harder.

When the mitochondria are already damaged or not functioning properly, MOTS-c won't give you the same results.
 
pepstacker said:

Anyone experience flushing after taking NAD?
When you inject NAD+, flushing is a totally standard reaction.

To reduce it, you have 2 options: either add more diluent during reconstitution, or consume plenty of water prior to and during the injection. Also, push the plunger slowly - over 10-20 seconds - so your system doesn't get flooded by the pep, which is what triggers the flushing.
 
dancs said:

pepstacker said:

Anyone experience flushing after taking NAD?
When you inject NAD+, flushing is a totally standard reaction.

To reduce it, you have 2 options: either add more diluent during reconstitution, or consume plenty of water prior to and during the injection. Also, push the plunger slowly - over 10-20 seconds - so your system doesn't get flooded by the pep, which is what triggers the flushing.

Appreciate the advice about drinking water!
 
Honestly, it did nothing for me. There was no flush, and I didn't get that pleasant sensation either. The bottle is 1000 mg, mixed with 10 ml, and I used 10 mg. My plan is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. From everything I looked into, the dosing recommendations were wildly inconsistent.
 
TeresaHip said:

Honestly, it did nothing for me. There was no flush, and I didn't get that pleasant sensation either. The bottle is 1000 mg, mixed with 10 ml, and I used 10 mg. My plan is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. From everything I looked into, the dosing recommendations were wildly inconsistent.
A 10mg dose is quite minimal. My own starting point was 25mg, and I gradually increased to 100mg daily, experiencing hardly any noticeable effects. After looking into what others have found, I've since moved up to 200mg and now feel a pleasant surge of energy. That doesn't mean it's the right approach for you, of course—your results may differ.
 
Fostradamus said:

TeresaHip said:

Honestly, it did nothing for me. There was no flush, and I didn't get that pleasant sensation either. The bottle is 1000 mg, mixed with 10 ml, and I used 10 mg. My plan is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. From everything I looked into, the dosing recommendations were wildly inconsistent.
A 10mg dose is quite minimal. My own starting point was 25mg, and I gradually increased to 100mg daily, experiencing hardly any noticeable effects. After looking into what others have found, I've since moved up to 200mg and now feel a pleasant surge of energy. That doesn't mean it's the right approach for you, of course—your results may differ.
Yep, I'm certainly increasing. Do you use it every day? _
 
TeresaHip said:

Fostradamus said:

TeresaHip said:

Honestly, it did nothing for me. There was no flush, and I didn't get that pleasant sensation either. The bottle is 1000 mg, mixed with 10 ml, and I used 10 mg. My plan is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. From everything I looked into, the dosing recommendations were wildly inconsistent.
A 10mg dose is quite minimal. My own starting point was 25mg, and I gradually increased to 100mg daily, experiencing hardly any noticeable effects. After looking into what others have found, I've since moved up to 200mg and now feel a pleasant surge of energy. That doesn't mean it's the right approach for you, of course—your results may differ.
Yep, I'm certainly increasing. Do you use it every day? _
Yes, that's what I do. I had taken a 3 week pause and recently began again, and I've only now increased to 200mg. My plan is to keep going for a couple of weeks and then pause, so I can tell whether anything feels different. I haven't come across this idea anywhere online — at this stage I'm basically improvising.
 
Back
Top