drzoid614
Explorer
Hi everyone,
I'm just starting out on this path and have a question that I haven't come across in previous discussions.
I'm a woman in my late twenties. I work out at the gym consistently, but the extra weight I'm trying to shed just won't budge, which is why I've joined this community and started looking into GLPs.
My dilemma is whether reta or tirz is the right choice for me. The fast weight loss that comes with reta makes me a bit nervous about loose skin. Tirz appears to work more slowly, but does that also mean my results would be limited? I realize semaglutide is another possibility, though I want to hold onto some muscle.
For someone aiming to drop 10-15kg and planning to pair GLP use with a regular exercise routine, what would you recommend?
Apologies if the answer is obvious, I'd just really appreciate hearing some outside perspectives.
Thanks in advance
I'm just starting out on this path and have a question that I haven't come across in previous discussions.
I'm a woman in my late twenties. I work out at the gym consistently, but the extra weight I'm trying to shed just won't budge, which is why I've joined this community and started looking into GLPs.
My dilemma is whether reta or tirz is the right choice for me. The fast weight loss that comes with reta makes me a bit nervous about loose skin. Tirz appears to work more slowly, but does that also mean my results would be limited? I realize semaglutide is another possibility, though I want to hold onto some muscle.
For someone aiming to drop 10-15kg and planning to pair GLP use with a regular exercise routine, what would you recommend?
Apologies if the answer is obvious, I'd just really appreciate hearing some outside perspectives.
Thanks in advance