deluge said:
Gerd. A whole lot of gerd. The first month was the roughest, and it has eased up since then.
About 20 hours after that initial shot, I came very close to throwing up. My mouth kept filling with saliva and I was spitting for roughly 3 minutes straight. Swallowing was impossible. At the time I weighed 226 lbs, and the dose was only 3mg, so an overly high dose wasn't the issue.
After that, things got less intense — mostly just stomach discomfort, and it usually shows up around 15-20 hours after injecting.
"Food noise" is something I deal with a lot. Tirz doesn't really seem to cut down my wanting food. What it does do is make me feel full after just 3 bites.
For me, the effects fade fairly fast, possibly by day 4. That's why I dose every 6 days instead of 7. I'm 3 months in, at 7.5mg, and getting ready to move up to 10mg because I've been stuck for the past 3 weeks, only dropping around a pound per week recently.
I've thought about switching to a 1/2 dose every 3 days. Mixing Reta and Tirz has also crossed my mind. So far I haven't read enough about either option to settle on anything.
All told, I'm down 39 lbs, with my BMI going from 40 to 33. The whole thing came from about $60 of magic powder.