GiffMeReta
Explorer
I want to move my rat up to a higher dosage so that the side effects are gentler on the day of the pin. For those here who have looked into split dosing: what protocol do you use?
Right now the idea is Friday 6pm and Tuesday 6am, which splits it into exactly the same # of hours across the week and keeps the solution concentration steady by spacing the doses at equal times. The problem is that my rat gets sleepy after the Friday pins, so I'm unsure whether adding a Tuesday pin would leave it drowsy on Tuesdays during the day.
Any insights or previous research to share here?
Right now the idea is Friday 6pm and Tuesday 6am, which splits it into exactly the same # of hours across the week and keeps the solution concentration steady by spacing the doses at equal times. The problem is that my rat gets sleepy after the Friday pins, so I'm unsure whether adding a Tuesday pin would leave it drowsy on Tuesdays during the day.
Any insights or previous research to share here?