Timing question about a split dose protocol

fattymckee said:

Which peptide are you using, and how much are you taking per injection?
Reta is the only thing I've used from the start. I moved up gradually and I'm now taking 2.0mg two times per week. My wife's schedule is Tirz on Sundays plus Reta on Monday and Thursday; her current doses are 12.5 Tirz and 3.0mg twice a week, which adds up to 6.0mg total.
 
The plan is tirzepatide (5+5mg) dosed every 3.5 days — Saturday morning and Tuesday evening. In practice, it sometimes ends up being Saturday (late) noon or Wednesday morning. The shifts from the schedule don't seem to affect me.
 
spanky2026 said:

That's interesting. I've also been thinking about simply stacking Tirz with Reta — whatever your split happens to be, say Tirz every 5 days or so — and just dosing some Reta right at the same time, rather than staggering the two.
My current routine is 4 mg tirz on Monday and 1 mg Reta on Friday. Like you, I've been asking myself whether stacking both on a single day would be the smarter approach, assuming that's the question on the table. Solid information has been hard to come by, but I was eager to give Reta a try, so spacing it 4 days out from the tirz seemed like a reasonable bet.
 
spanky2026 said:

That's interesting. I've also been thinking about simply stacking Tirz with Reta — whatever your split happens to be, say Tirz every 5 days or so — and just dosing some Reta right at the same time, rather than staggering the two.
That is my approach as well. It works fine for me. I space them out over 7 - 8 - 9 days.
 
I take my Reta as 2mg Sunday morning and 2mg Wednesday evening, which comes out to roughly 3.5 days apart. It's working well for me and I'm not experiencing any side effects. When I tried 4mg once a week, it completely knocked me out... literally!
 
keangkong said:

Once I switched from pinning the rat to pinning myself, the weight began coming off. The rat, on the other hand, is at the same weight as when we began.
It seems like these folks are treating their rats as if they were a voodoo doll — "come on, weight loss, jab!"... I can only picture how a split dose would go... "Chop!"
 
Back
Top