BNLFL
Explorer
The sheer volume of completely garbage guidance coming from newcomers is what's making me crazy, and it's been piling up big time recently. Whether folks sign up and repeat the same old questions doesn't bother me at all, but the awful advice is ridiculous. Individuals who've been around for just 2 days are dishing out misinformation. A chunk of it is downright horrific. I notice a similar pattern on the site where I serve as an Admin/mod. I'm fairly convinced it's tied to the rising popularity of Reta and Tirz. Yes, I only became a member in Feb, but I spent months reading about Reta on Lilly and through various sources. I began reading here in December sometime prior to registering. After I registered, I soaked everything up like a sponge. I don't remember spraying out wisdom and guidance. Perhaps it's just me.
That's my tiny rant, and I feel better now.
That's my tiny rant, and I feel better now.