skaylife said:
I have a very pleasant side effect of Tesa. Normally I never remember if I have been dreaming or not.
At the moment I am pinning 1mg tesa at 03:00 Am and start my first run with the truck. Then have time to sleep extra 2 hours from 06:30 to 08:30 when they are unloading containers at distribution center. In that time I stay dreaming and remember everything when I wake up. But unbelieavable how surrealistic they are.
Distribution center where I go is at the border of Germany and there is also a bunker from 2nd world war on property ground. Seeing friendly Nazi soldiers inviting me for coffee at the bunker. Distribution center has 2 ports to load and unload trucks. But I see more than 20 ports and having difficulty to find my truck, when it is time to drive back. Then a Nazi soldier tells me that he knows where my truck is. My truck has yellow colour and he brings me to a truck with black colour. Nothing strange at that moment yet. I step inside the truck and it starts with my key without any problems. But than I realise that it is not my truck because of strange interior. So much surrealism makes me realise in my dream that I am dreaming. Then I wake up with real bonk, bonk, bonk sound at my door and one of the workers says that they have finished unloading

I stay laughing at myself whole day. What I have told is just one day. Everyday a new awesome adventure. I think, I will use it whole my life.
I am sure it is because of Tesa. Because I pin it once a day and don't remember any dream from my night sleep. Tesa ROCKS
Click to expand...