Tesa experience?

DragonOfTheSea said:


This.

And this.

Just pin as soon as you wake... you'll get the hang of it.

I also pin AM, first thing on waking, and always wait 2 hours before my daily protein shake with mushroom coffee. Ensures fasted state and prohibits weird dream stuffs.

I've been pinning 2:1 Tesa:Ipa conservatively 500mcg:250mcg daily for 13 days now. Feeling fantastic, increased general energy, sleep is solid, beginning muscle/body recomp after hitting goal weight last week 💪

No negative sides noticed, no water weight increase, I'm planning on staying lower dose to retain a longer protocol.

Click to expand...
I start the day with a protein shake and psyllium husk Mix. Does that shake break the fast ?
 
Quatroskin said:


I start the day with a protein shake and psyllium husk Mix. Does that shake break the fast ?

Click to expand...
Before you pin the Tesa? Definitely.
 
faloppi said:


Before you pin the Tesa? Definitely.

Click to expand...
No , I was wondering if drinking a protein shake breaks a fast in general? Say I pin Tesa in the am when I wake up , can I drink my protein shake a hour later or does drinking a shake break the fast?
 
Quatroskin said:


I start the day with a protein shake and psyllium husk Mix. Does that shake break the fast ?

Click to expand...
Any caloric intake will break a fast:

Even a single sip of milk technically breaks a fast because it contains calories, proteins, and sugars (lactose). These nutrients trigger digestion, raise blood glucose levels, and spike insulin, which instantly shifts your body out of its fasted state and stops cellular repair and fat-burning processes.

Sadly, for me because I had to get used to black coffee in the morning.

Even sweet n low can break a fast as a result of your body thinking it had calories.
 
ChicagoFit said:


@Gr33dyOctopus with consideration and respect for @Retract8740 let me further explain the physiology and extend the good wish that your hormone levels always bounce back after adding exogenous hormones to your body. In endocrinology, what I explained is a foundational rule of the human body: when you introduce exogenous (outside) hormones, your body downregulates or completely shuts down its endogenous (natural) production of that same hormone.

The primary mechanism behind this is a negative feedback loop.

This is the physiology of the loop explained:

The body maintains hormone levels within a very tight window to achieve homeostasis (balance). Most major hormone systems are controlled by a multi-tiered axis involving the brain and a target peripheral gland.

The control system generally follows a three-step chain of command:

The Hypothalamus (in the brain) senses low levels and releases a releasing hormone.

The Pituitary Gland (also in the brain) senses that releasing hormone and secretes a stimulating hormone into the bloodstream.

The Target Gland (like the thyroid, adrenal glands, or gonads) receives the signal and produces the final peripheral hormone.

The Feedback Mechanism

The hypothalamus and pituitary gland have highly sensitive receptors that constantly monitor the concentration of hormones circulating in the blood.

With Normal Physiology: When the peripheral hormone gets high enough, it binds to receptors in the brain, sending a signal that says, "We have plenty. Stop sending the signal." The hypothalamus and pituitary slow down, levels drop slightly, and the cycle repeats.

With Exogenous Intrusion: When you introduce an outside hormone, the brain's receptors cannot distinguish between the hormone you took and the hormone your body made. It simply registers an excess.

Believing the target gland is working overtime, the hypothalamus stops secreting its releasing hormones, and the pituitary stops secreting its stimulating hormones. Without that upstream signal, the target gland goes dormant.

When you inject exogenous HGH, the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland immediately detect the surge via specialized receptors. The hypothalamus responds by shutting down the release of GHRH (the accelerator). Concurrently, the hypothalamus upregulates the release of Somatostatin (also known as Growth Hormone-Inhibiting Hormone, or GHIH), which acts as the ultimate biological brake, actively blocking the pituitary from releasing any stored HGH.

When exogenous HGH drives up circulating IGF-1 levels, this triggers a secondary, powerful negative feedback loop. High levels of IGF-1 signal back to both the hypothalamus and the pituitary, further reinforcing the suppression of GHRH and reinforcing the release of somatostatin.

For certain individuals, natural baseline HGH production eventually returns (often within days to a couple of weeks, depending on the duration and dosage of the cycle and age) because the somatotroph cells often only need time to be re-awakened by GHRH.

For some, this doesn’t happen. Ever. For older men (who stopped producing HGH) or those who have been shut-down and subsequently produce zero HGH naturally, frequently (not always) stimulating those receptors with a medication like Tesamorelin will coax the body to produce HGH. Though, not always.

My hope is that you are among those that bounce back after introducing any exogenous hormone into your body. Disregard my explanation of the physiology of the endocrine system if it doesn't appeal to your paradigm and know of my wishes for your success.

Click to expand...
TL😀R

Anyway, report for Week 4, day 1.

Not much of a sting but that’s probably because it went in the glute. Sleep on the other hand was fantastic.

I did notice some improvements in the gym. Recovery is much better and a few PB’s were smashed.

Body composition is improving, I can visually see a reduction in the waist line.
 
Skidude said:


Any caloric intake will break a fast:

Even a single sip of milk technically breaks a fast because it contains calories, proteins, and sugars (lactose). These nutrients trigger digestion, raise blood glucose levels, and spike insulin, which instantly shifts your body out of its fasted state and stops cellular repair and fat-burning processes.

Sadly, for me because I had to get used to black coffee in the morning.

Even sweet n low can break a fast as a result of your body thinking it had calories.

Click to expand...
Ahhh gotcha. Thanks for the info. So how long should we wait to break the fast after morning on of Tesa ?
 
Quatroskin said:


No , I was wondering if drinking a protein shake breaks a fast in general? Say I pin Tesa in the am when I wake up , can I drink my protein shake a hour later or does drinking a shake break the fast?

Click to expand...
It was addressed above that yes it breaks the fast. That said, anything ingested 60mins + from Tesa pin, you should be fine in terms of not blunting the effectiveness of the pulse. Pin first thing, have nothing but water, an hour or more later go about your day.
 
PickleWitch said:


I started 9 days ago (1.5 per day, in the AM) and my weight shot up - I know it’s likely water weight, but I wasn’t expecting 3 to 4 lbs in a week. Has this been the norm for anyone else?

Click to expand...
Yes, definitely! I forgot to mention above that I’m also seeing increased water retention.

It started with maybe being 2lbs retained but it’s now closer to 4-5lbs with my weight raising as I enter my second week.

I highly recommend measuring your waistline as a way to stay motivated since your “actual” weight will be obscured.

I read that people who do 5-days on / 2-days-off dosing do see the water retention clear up somewhat during their 2 days off.

The graph shows what it looks like. Everything before June 26 is Reta only. June 14-26 was vacation time which had celebration food stalling things a bit that week (balanced with some good choices and working out at hotels). My start on Tesa was June 26 and you can see it bounce up.
 
Week 4/day 2 & 3

Day 2 terrible sleep. Only 4 hours. Pin was uneventful.

Day 3, pin didn’t sting at all on the way in but definitely was sore for a longer period afterwards. Sleep was phenomenal. 8 hours.
 
wow, bugger dude. On my 2nd week and it hasn't stung at all, ever , like zero

I'm taking at night pairing with ipamorelin
 
I've never had Tesa sting. I had some stinging with KLOW when I pinned in my stomach, but it went away when I switched to upper glutes. I do pretty much everything in glutes now.
 
Quatroskin said:


No , I was wondering if drinking a protein shake breaks a fast in general? Say I pin Tesa in the am when I wake up , can I drink my protein shake a hour later or does drinking a shake break the fast?

Click to expand...
Anything more than 25-50 calories will break a fast. You're better off taking tesa before bed, assuming your last meal was at least two hours prior.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


Im, about to finish my 3rd week of Tesa/Ipa mix, and feeling alright about it.

The stinging from the shots has been less and less as I go along.

Pinning in the mornong and along with some of the others here i also have some issues with not drinking coffee in the mornings... an hour or two after I pin usually go for a strong coffee with two small thimbles of vanilla or hazelnut creamer. Its hard not to do when I've been doing it for so long.

Plan to keep pinning Tesa till my Lobsta hgh group buy gets here, having a huge round of bloodwork done and then will probably switch to the hgh unless someone talks me out of it. I dont mind the Tesa, but from all I've seen here the real hgh would be more effective with likely better results.

Click to expand...
I have some tesa and ipa on the way right now. Planning to pin at night atleast 3 hours from my last meal so I can not have to worry about the fasting.

Is there a reason you pin in the mornings?
 
Builderman said:


I have some tesa and ipa on the way right now. Planning to pin at night atleast 3 hours from my last meal so I can not have to worry about the fasting.

Is there a reason you pin in the mornings?

Click to expand...
yep, im on h3avy glp1s and slow gastric emptying. wasnt taking it on an empty stomach.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


yep, im on h3avy glp1s and slow gastric emptying. wasnt taking it on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
That makes a lot of sense. I typically am done eating by 7 each night but am on Reta. I’ll have to see where I’m at when the tesa and ipa arrives.
 
Builderman said:


That makes a lot of sense. I typically am done eating by 7 each night but am on Reta. I’ll have to see where I’m at when the tesa and ipa arrives.

Click to expand...
ya my girl gets off work late so we eat together late 🙁
 
PickleWitch said:


I started 9 days ago (1.5 per day, in the AM) and my weight shot up - I know it’s likely water weight, but I wasn’t expecting 3 to 4 lbs in a week. Has this been the norm for anyone else?

Click to expand...
hey whats the update @PickleWitch ? It was back in April you started. How did things go from there?
 
Been on 2mg daily Tesa for about 4 weeks now. I immediately added 6 pounds of water weight even in a big caloric deficit. I've been measuring my waist and i know i'm losing weight. Just sucks that the scale isn't moving. I think I still might be putting on water weight. I can't see it in the mirror though, as I don't have swollen feet, ankles, or face.
 
RealRustyShackleford said:


Been on 2mg daily Tesa for about 4 weeks now. I immediately added 6 pounds of water weight even in a big caloric deficit. I've been measuring my waist and i know i'm losing weight. Just sucks that the scale isn't moving. I think I still might be putting on water weight. I can't see it in the mirror though, as I don't have swollen feet, ankles, or face.

Click to expand...
I had the same thing happen when I started CJC/Ipa. The steady 1.5-2lbs a week weight loss stopped. 6 weeks later I've dropped maybe 2 more lbs. I look leaner, but the scale hasn't moved much.
 
Back
Top