Tesa experience?

First pin yesterday. Stung for 30min, didn’t like it. Woke up from deep sleep a few times.

To make things worse, I think I got a batch of dull pins.

So far so good
 
My first pin was today. I'm going to start with a low dose and increase dose slowly. I started with 1 mg and intend to use 1 mg each day for the first week prior to an increase. I am also taking Reta. After reviewing others personal experiences, I will be taking Tesa in the mornings on an empty stomach and not eat my first meal until later in the afternoons. I'm storing Tesa (the active single vial) at room temp with house maintained at or near 71 degrees Fahrenheit.
 
RetaRX said:


First pin yesterday. Stung for 30min, didn’t like it. Woke up from deep sleep a few times.

To make things worse, I think I got a batch of dull pins.

So far so good

Click to expand...
Day 3 in the books. Stinging lasts between 20-30 min.

New pins are good.
 
I just started last night

RetaRX said:


First pin yesterday. Stung for 30min, didn’t like it. Woke up from deep sleep a few times.

To make things worse, I think I got a batch of dull pins.

So far so good

Click to expand...
Im on third pin. Both stung for a little no big deal. Think the glp1s are slowing down my gastric emptying so switching to pinning in the mornings starting either this one.

This thread is fun as a few of us are just atarting tesa.
 
Have been taking Tesa in Am for the past week at 2mg every morning. Its been about 7 days and I will say besides the sting after it does seem to be working i have noticed slight more energy in am. Its a bit expensive but plan to run it for at least 5 months
 
dandam said:


Tesamorelin: what side effects did you experience ?

What dosage worked for you?

Click to expand...
started with 1mg stung for 20 minutes for the first week and then never again.
 
Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.) 😂
 
latviantower said:


Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.) 😂

Click to expand...
You bastard! Everything stings for me!
 
latviantower said:


Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.) 😂

Click to expand...
Oh! And what do you love about it? 🫶
 
Why are some of you taking Tesa in the AM and not PM? Is it disrupting your sleep? I have yet to start Tesa but once I'm done with my CJC/IPA, I will start on Tesa.
 
rixsternaz said:


Why are some of you taking Tesa in the AM and not PM? Is it disrupting your sleep? I have yet to start Tesa but once I'm done with my CJC/IPA, I will start on Tesa.

Click to expand...
Because im on high doses of glp1s and even waiting after eating 3 hours I still have a stomach full of food, I think. I dont wanna spike my insulin, or blunt the gh pulses so mornings it is for now
 
Following with interest, as I have been thinking about adding tesa and/or ipa when I reach maintenance / recomp phase in my tirz journey.

For people taking in the AM, how long do you need to wait after pinning to eat? I usually wake up and head straight to the gym around 5 and have a protein shake around 7 before heading to work around 8:15. Pinning before the gym would be a chore for me, I'm not too coherent at that point in the day.
 
rixsternaz said:


Why are some of you taking Tesa in the AM and not PM? Is it disrupting your sleep?

Click to expand...
Some have sleep disturbance, but also more effective in a fasted state. Insulin reduces gh pulse and with glp usage that post meal is extended.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


Because im on high doses of glp1s and even waiting after eating 3 hours I still have a stomach full of food, I think. I dont wanna spike my insulin, or blunt the gh pulses so mornings it is for now

Click to expand...
This.

gusterbuster said:


Some have sleep disturbance, but also more effective in a fasted state. Insulin reduces gh pulse and with glp usage that post meal is extended.

Click to expand...
And this.

fatjacked said:


Following with interest, as I have been thinking about adding tesa and/or ipa when I reach maintenance / recomp phase in my tirz journey.

For people taking in the AM, how long do you need to wait after pinning to eat? I usually wake up and head straight to the gym around 5 and have a protein shake around 7 before heading to work around 8:15. Pinning before the gym would be a chore for me, I'm not too coherent at that point in the day.

Click to expand...

Just pin as soon as you wake... you'll get the hang of it.

I also pin AM, first thing on waking, and always wait 2 hours before my daily protein shake with mushroom coffee. Ensures fasted state and prohibits weird dream stuffs.

I've been pinning 2:1 Tesa:Ipa conservatively 500mcg:250mcg daily for 13 days now. Feeling fantastic, increased general energy, sleep is solid, beginning muscle/body recomp after hitting goal weight last week 💪

No negative sides noticed, no water weight increase, I'm planning on staying lower dose to retain a longer protocol.
 
gusterbuster said:


Some have sleep disturbance, but also more effective in a fasted state. Insulin reduces gh pulse and with glp usage that post meal is extended.

Click to expand...
Gotcha! Thanks for the response.
 
Yep, i think i fall in the group a of those with sleep disturbance. Couldn’t fall asleep and the sleep i did get wasn’t great.

Will try am and see how i go.
 
I started 9 days ago (1.5 per day, in the AM) and my weight shot up - I know it’s likely water weight, but I wasn’t expecting 3 to 4 lbs in a week. Has this been the norm for anyone else?
 
latviantower said:


Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.) 😂

Click to expand...
I don't get the sting from anything either
 
PickleWitch said:


I started 9 days ago (1.5 per day, in the AM) and my weight shot up - I know it’s likely water weight, but I wasn’t expecting 3 to 4 lbs in a week. Has this been the norm for anyone else?

Click to expand...
I think thats pretty common, though I haven't experienced it
 
Back
Top