Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Day 3 in the books. Stinging lasts between 20-30 min.RetaRX said:
First pin yesterday. Stung for 30min, didn’t like it. Woke up from deep sleep a few times.
To make things worse, I think I got a batch of dull pins.
So far so good
Click to expand...
Im on third pin. Both stung for a little no big deal. Think the glp1s are slowing down my gastric emptying so switching to pinning in the mornings starting either this one.RetaRX said:
First pin yesterday. Stung for 30min, didn’t like it. Woke up from deep sleep a few times.
To make things worse, I think I got a batch of dull pins.
So far so good
Click to expand...
started with 1mg stung for 20 minutes for the first week and then never again.dandam said:
Tesamorelin: what side effects did you experience ?
What dosage worked for you?
Click to expand...
You bastard! Everything stings for me!latviantower said:
Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.)
Click to expand...
Oh! And what do you love about it?latviantower said:
Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.)
Click to expand...
Because im on high doses of glp1s and even waiting after eating 3 hours I still have a stomach full of food, I think. I dont wanna spike my insulin, or blunt the gh pulses so mornings it is for nowrixsternaz said:
Why are some of you taking Tesa in the AM and not PM? Is it disrupting your sleep? I have yet to start Tesa but once I'm done with my CJC/IPA, I will start on Tesa.
Click to expand...
Some have sleep disturbance, but also more effective in a fasted state. Insulin reduces gh pulse and with glp usage that post meal is extended.rixsternaz said:
Why are some of you taking Tesa in the AM and not PM? Is it disrupting your sleep?
Click to expand...
This.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Because im on high doses of glp1s and even waiting after eating 3 hours I still have a stomach full of food, I think. I dont wanna spike my insulin, or blunt the gh pulses so mornings it is for now
Click to expand...
And this.gusterbuster said:
Some have sleep disturbance, but also more effective in a fasted state. Insulin reduces gh pulse and with glp usage that post meal is extended.
Click to expand...
fatjacked said:
Following with interest, as I have been thinking about adding tesa and/or ipa when I reach maintenance / recomp phase in my tirz journey.
For people taking in the AM, how long do you need to wait after pinning to eat? I usually wake up and head straight to the gym around 5 and have a protein shake around 7 before heading to work around 8:15. Pinning before the gym would be a chore for me, I'm not too coherent at that point in the day.
Click to expand...
Gotcha! Thanks for the response.gusterbuster said:
Some have sleep disturbance, but also more effective in a fasted state. Insulin reduces gh pulse and with glp usage that post meal is extended.
Click to expand...
I don't get the sting from anything eitherlatviantower said:
Love it. Run it on a 100 day cycle twice a year. 20 mg kit, 2 mg daily before bed. Have never had a sting and the kits I’ve got now tested good. (Of course, I also don’t get a sting from NAD, glutathione, GLOW or KLOW, or MOTS.)
Click to expand...
I think thats pretty common, though I haven't experienced itPickleWitch said:
I started 9 days ago (1.5 per day, in the AM) and my weight shot up - I know it’s likely water weight, but I wasn’t expecting 3 to 4 lbs in a week. Has this been the norm for anyone else?
Click to expand...