Tesa experience?

I've been taking 1mg of tesa with 200mcg of ipa right before bed. I'm finally getting best sleep and my sleep score has greatly improved from day 1.

Also taking trt, KLOW, HCG, reta.
 
Day 5 in the books. Sting lasted around 12m but less intense.

Sleep was much better today and I have no clue if I’ve gained weight. Weighing in on Friday.

Do you guys pin anywhere else other than the abdomen? I feel like a pin cushion atm in the belly region.
 
RetaRX said:


Day 5 in the books. Sting lasted around 12m but less intense.

Sleep was much better today and I have no clue if I’ve gained weight. Weighing in on Friday.

Do you guys pin anywhere else other than the abdomen? I feel like a pin cushion atm in the belly region.

Click to expand...
I'm not currently taking tesa, but I pin in love handles & upper glutes. Relatively painless! Abdomen is a sensitive place for me.
 
Camlbacker said:


You may find that that wouldn't be the case pinning first thing in the morning when your cortisol is at its peak for the day. My ideal dose for sleep is about .5mg not long before bed. Taking that produces some of the best sleep I've ever had; taking more than that produced diminishing sleep returns. My sense from just a few weeks of experimentation is that my sweet spot is .5mg at night, and probably 1-1.5mg in the morning. I will dial in that dose according to my IGF-1 levels after a few weeks and go from there. I'm kind of a night person, and I didn't have any issues at all with sleepiness taking it in the morning. If anything, I felt sharper.

I do think that the slower gastric emptying on a GLP-1 prolonging insulin levels at night, thus reducing the effectiveness of the growth hormone secretagogues is also probably right. It's certainly worth testing on an individual basis to see what works best for each person.

Click to expand...
0.5 seems questionable as an effective dose.. Only 1/4 of clinical trial dose
 
RetaRX said:


Do you guys pin anywhere else other than the abdomen? I feel like a pin cushion atm in the belly region.

Click to expand...

I pin anything potentially spicy in 2 places: Lower, outside-ish glute, and inner thigh. I do my Cu blend lower glute and my T/I blend inner thigh, both painless or any spicy resolved in a minute or two.

I will say, the inner thigh is kinda awkward to get to, gotta hold the junk out of the way and be all hunched over, looks awkward AF but honestly the least painful pinning spot I've found out of anywhere else on my body.. super weird since you would think it would be really sensitive.

Ticks said:


0.5 seems questionable as an effective dose.. Only 1/4 of clinical trial dose

Click to expand...

Very effective for me..
 
DragonOfTheSea said:


I pin anything potentially spicy in 2 places: Lower, outside-ish glute, and inner thigh. I do my Cu blend lower glute and my T/I blend inner thigh, both painless or any spicy resolved in a minute or two.

I will say, the inner thigh is kinda awkward to get to, gotta hold the junk out of the way and be all hunched over, looks awkward AF but honestly the least painful pinning spot I've found out of anywhere else on my body.. super weird since you would think it would be really sensitive.

Very effective for me..

Click to expand...
Interesting. For my RS, even 2mg per day does not give any side effects. Not crazy results either, pretty mild. Since its pricey id say you are very lucky to get by on 0.5
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


I just started last night

Im on third pin. Both stung for a little no big deal. Think the glp1s are slowing down my gastric emptying so switching to pinning in the mornings starting either this one.

This thread is fun as a few of us are just atarting tesa.

Click to expand...
I'm contemplating Tesa for some stubborn belly fat.
 
BNLFL said:


I'm contemplating Tesa for some stubborn belly fat.

Click to expand...
Ive been taking iy since the night if the 11th? I definitely feel the gh effects, going to run it for 2 or 3 months ( barring crazy side effects ) so far no pain or carpal tunnel, no water weight gain, pins barely sting, mixed it up with some ipa and pin mornings. Once im 3 weeks or a month in w daily pins will report back!
 
Ticks said:


0.5 seems questionable as an effective dose.. Only 1/4 of clinical trial dose

Click to expand...
I'll quote the relevant passage, in case you missed it:

My sense from just a few weeks of experimentation is that my sweet spot is .5mg at night, and probably 1-1.5mg in the morning. I will dial in that dose according to my IGF-1 levels after a few weeks and go from there.

Click to expand...
I feel fantastic on solely a .5mg/.150mg Tesa/Ipa dose at night; my recovery improves and I sleep very well. But I suspect, as noted above, that my dosing will need to be higher once I get everything dialed in. The lab results will inform that process. Also, if the .5mg dose got you into the right range for IGF-1, why would you dose any higher than that? And keep in mind, not everyone has the same goals as you do.
 
Camlbacker said:


I'll quote the relevant passage, in case you missed it:

I feel fantastic on solely a .5mg/.150mg Tesa/Ipa dose at night; my recovery improves and I sleep very well. But I suspect, as noted above, that my dosing will need to be higher once I get everything dialed in. The lab results will inform that process. Also, if the .5mg dose got you into the right range for IGF-1, why would you dose any higher than that? And keep in mind, not everyone has the same goals as you do.

Click to expand...
Seems like a lot of ifs?
 
CNCCurrency said:


Seems like a lot of ifs?

Click to expand...
Not really. The nighttime dose of .5mg/.150mg Tesa/Ipa is perfect for sleep. There is no improvement for me in that regard by raising the dose to 1mg or more. I will test my Igf-1 levels before I start again (I've been off growth hormone secretagogues for 3-4 months currently), and then a few weeks after the .5/.150 to see where they are. The only real if for me is whether morning dosing is necessary at all, and if so, how much. Of course, with time I may come across some additional information that informs my thinking. That's always a possibility.
 
For those following, day 6 in the books. Slight sting, uninterrupted sleep but I can’t go past 6 hours. Bizzare.

Weigh-ins tomorrow 😀👍
 
new week. Increasing Tesa to 1.25 mg every day in the mornings and increasing Reta 4 mg two times per week. Tesa appears to give me a slight mental boost that takes just a little bit of the foggy, flat fatigue from the Reta. No other sides to report.
 
Day 7 officially logged. Sleep a touch longer, stinging was more intense but didn’t last as long. Weighed in this morning, I don’t appear to have retained water. Weight loss trending the right way.

15/05/2026 <——- Reta 1mg/4 day interval

112.3kg/247lb

29/05/2026

106.8kg/235lb

05/06/2026

104.8kg/231lb

12/06/2026<——- Tesa 1mg/ everyday

103.6kg/228lb

19/06/2026<———tesa change 5on/2off

102.1kg/225lb

Really looking forward to the tesa week 5 report 🙂
 
Really enjoyed not pinning tesa for two days, week two starts tonight, 5on/2off

Will need to explore different injection sites other than abdomen. Didn’t experience welts or rash but I got a little bit of bruising and tenderness.

I introduced love handles and that seems relatively simple for Reta and KPV.

Gonna attempt my first glute shot tonight for tesa, I just wish I could reach my ass with my opposite hand.
 
My RS has been on 1mg of tesa before bedtime for 15 days. No burning or stinging after injection. Noticeably better sleep. No joint or carpal pain so far. Started 5 days on 2 days off but planning to switch to no breaking dosage like the trials did. Will update in the future after it’s been a month on dose. Contemplating raising dosage to 2mg/day but cost is causing hesitation.
 
RetaRX said:


Day 7 officially logged. Sleep a touch longer, stinging was more intense but didn’t last as long. Weighed in this morning, I don’t appear to have retained water. Weight loss trending the right way.

15/05/2026 <——- Reta 1mg/4 day interval

112.3kg/247lb

29/05/2026

106.8kg/235lb

05/06/2026

104.8kg/231lb

12/06/2026<——- Tesa 1mg/ everyday

103.6kg/228lb

19/06/2026<———tesa change 5on/2off

102.1kg/225lb

Really looking forward to the tesa week 5 report 🙂

Click to expand...
Wow - 22 lbs in a little over a month is quite something, but with only a week on tesa, too early for beneficial effects to kick in - as I understand its workings. I've been doing tesa for a bit over 3 weeks, currently at 1.5 mg daily. Sting isn't bad but site gets itchy for a few minutes. It's a cake walk compared to GLOW. I've been on Reta since March 20th (currently 2mg every 4 days) and lost about 30 lbs by the end of May but then have been stalled for much of June... which happens to be around the same time I started Tesa, but have no idea if there's a link.
 
Week 2/Day 1 in the books

Went into left quad, same stinging sensation for about 10 min. 12 hours on, there’s light soreness, more of a dull tiny ache at the injection site. Feels like a very light corky.

Sleep on the other hand was horrid. Fell asleep 30 min after pin, I was pulled out of what felt like a deep sleep after about 60min. I was up for another 60min and then went to sleep.

Next time I won’t go to bed for at least 60 min after pin and I’ll advise on sleep quality.

Even though I’ve had 5 hours of sleep I’m roaring to get to the gym.

Until tomorrow ✌️
 
my first 10 days I was the same weight or gained a half a pound. Then, just like @CNCCurrency suggested, that initial bit of water retention imperceptibly reduced and one night I dropped 3 pounds to 249 lbs. and another pound the next night. I really don't feel any sides.
 
Back
Top