Tesa experience?

dpo08 said:


I would suggest getting baseline igf-1 level (I use goodlabs in US, about $30) and then after 4-6 weeks on your dosage to gauge if you should adjust dosage.

My experience as 36 yo male.

Baseline IGF-1 169, z score 0.4

on 1mg tesa, IGF-1 344, z score 2.1

on 2mg tesa 300 mcg ipa, IGF-1 502, z score 3.1

the popular dosage of 2mg tesa was way too much for me. My only side effects were wrist pain and water bloating. dropped a few pounds of water about a week after i stopped.

going to try cjc/ipa combo next.

Click to expand...

40 yo male

I took a baseline and I’m at 202; 0.8 z score.

I have Tesa and ipa. Haven’t started but also thinking a lower dose protocol.
 
Just ordered some tesa from my friends in the East. How long would you say before you noticed any difference in the midsection? I've got about 15lb of stubborn fat to go so hoping 3 months of this does the trick. Also got some Cagri on the same order. Didn't want to increase my reta dose as I am already at 10mg per 6 days.
 
W3/D2 pinned the left glute for the first time, at least I attempted. I can’t reach the bloody thing and I really don’t know how people do it.

Mild sting but a noticeable welt. Both went away within 10-15min.

Sleep was great but it was on two parts. I fell asleep around midnight, slept for 6 hours, got up to pee and slept for another 5 hours.
 
monsterultra23 said:


Just ordered some tesa from my friends in the East. How long would you say before you noticed any difference in the midsection? I've got about 15lb of stubborn fat to go so hoping 3 months of this does the trick. Also got some Cagri on the same order. Didn't want to increase my reta dose as I am already at 10mg per 6 days.

Click to expand...
I think you will be underwhelmed. It also really depends on what your Igf score is, IMO, because it makes a bigger different when one starts out low.
 
monsterultra23 said:


Just ordered some tesa from my friends in the East. How long would you say before you noticed any difference in the midsection? I've got about 15lb of stubborn fat to go so hoping 3 months of this does the trick. Also got some Cagri on the same order. Didn't want to increase my reta dose as I am already at 10mg per 6 days.

Click to expand...
Even at 250 or 300 mcg, cagri will help at least 10x more with weight/fat loss than 2 mg of tesa. Tesa is better for preventing muscle loss, in conjuction with resistance training.

OTOH, the optional fasting routines to increase the efficacy of tesa can motivate additional weight/fat loss.
 
I’m closing on a month of Tesa 2mg 3x/week with CJC no DAC+ipa 200mg each 5x/week.

No body composition results so far, but once I figured out the CJC rhythm, definitely positive results on sleep.

Ipa at night initially messed up my sleep (I tried it with both Tesa and CJC), the secret was to switch to mornings for a couple weeks, then flip it to CJC+ipa at night, and Tesa in the morning.

Blood tests in a week to compare with my initial Z-score of +0.7, and adjust from there.
 
W2D3 somehow the belly pins sting the least, as if the region is now used to the peptide. Stinging lasted only a few min and a very small welt. Sleep was good, 7 hours but with an intermission of about 10min around 6am.
 
Tesa, patience, and coffee: So, I'm only three weeks into 2mg tesa/day (with Reta 8mg/wk) and my jump-for-joy feeling hasn't lifted-off. I reminded myself today (after re-reading material) that NOTHING clearly obvious happens until week 8 and the most results don't happen until week 26. Patience.

As with many doing the Reta/Tesa combo, I'm doing my Tesa in the morning. Which brings up a lifestyle question. Its not about avoiding eating for a few hours. Its about coffee.

For years I've been a big morning cup-of-jo guy. Black without anything in it. I know that cortisol increases and the increase of fatty acids into the blood stream from black coffee can blunt the optimum effect of Tesa. I also know that I should wake up, take my shot, wait for an hour then drink my coffee -- but that appears to be more difficult than I originally thought lol.

My question is "how much of an impact" does black coffee have if I drink a cup and pin around the same time?
 
ChicagoFit said:


Tesa, patience, and coffee: So, I'm only three weeks into 2mg tesa/day (with Reta 8mg/wk) and my jump-for-joy feeling hasn't lifted-off. I reminded myself today (after re-reading material) that NOTHING clearly obvious happens until week 8 and the most results don't happen until week 26. Patience.

As with many doing the Reta/Tesa combo, I'm doing my Tesa in the morning. Which brings up a lifestyle question. Its not about avoiding eating for a few hours. Its about coffee.

For years I've been a big morning cup-of-jo guy. Black without anything in it. I know that cortisol increases and the increase of fatty acids into the blood stream from black coffee can blunt the optimum effect of Tesa. I also know that I should wake up, take my shot, wait for an hour then drink my coffee -- but that appears to be more difficult than I originally thought lol.

My question is "how much of an impact" does black coffee have if I drink a cup and pin around the same time?

Click to expand...
I’m in the same boat as you when it comes to coffee in the morning hence I decided to stay with the pm pins.

To be fair, I’m now used to having my last meal by no later than 8pm and it feels like I’m adding a healthy habit to my lifestyle in addition to weight loss.

Daily update:

Week 3/day 4 update. Pinned right thigh and after last weeks disaster pinning the thigh I was expecting pain and suffering.

To my surprise it was great. No welt, very mild stinging. Sleep is great quality but only 5.5 hours. I stayed up later working and pushed past the drowsiness.

I did add 100mcg of ipamorelin yesterday which I plan on increasing to 200mcg in about a week.

So far I haven’t experienced much water retention but I’m starting to feel very mild joint pain in my lower extremities sporadically.

Current stack

Reta 1mg every 4 days

Tesa 1mg 5/2

Ipa- 100mcg daily until next Thursday and then switch to 5/2 200mcg
 
@RetaRX thanks for the reply. Hats off to you too. Im assuming that you are getting desired results from the Reta at that dosage. I don't respond that well and if things don't change in a week or two I'm going to increase my Reta (currently at 8 mg). Did you send your Tesa out for testing or just went with gut feeling when you purchased?
 
Update for posterity:

Week 5 day 2

Tesa .5mg / Ipa .25mg daily, first thing AM, fast 2 hours post pin - Not planning to increase this cycle.

Reta 2mg/wk (1mg every 3.5days) - Maintenance. Achieved goal weight.

Energy levels consistent and high. Very seldom experience mid-day slumps. I work late nights a couple nights a week and can now easily sail through them instead of weeks ago I would drag ass pretty hard the last couple/few hours. When I get home I'm able to easily go to sleep.

Sleep is generally solid and pretty consistent. Sleep quality is good with minimal to no waking any longer, when I used to wake an average of 3 times a night before starting cycle.

At home weight lifting for recomp is going well- only a few weeks in, every other day, light duty and seeing muscle definition and gains already. Everything responding very well.

Still no sides, no water weight, no swelling.
 
Im, about to finish my 3rd week of Tesa/Ipa mix, and feeling alright about it.

The stinging from the shots has been less and less as I go along.

Pinning in the mornong and along with some of the others here i also have some issues with not drinking coffee in the mornings... an hour or two after I pin usually go for a strong coffee with two small thimbles of vanilla or hazelnut creamer. Its hard not to do when I've been doing it for so long.

Plan to keep pinning Tesa till my Lobsta hgh group buy gets here, having a huge round of bloodwork done and then will probably switch to the hgh unless someone talks me out of it. I dont mind the Tesa, but from all I've seen here the real hgh would be more effective with likely better results.
 
I have been doing 1.5mg at night at around 11:30 or 12. Even if I fall asleep I get back up and take it. I think you need to stsy fasted longer than an hour after you take it for the full benefits. I simply can’t do that in the morning, I need my coffee…
 
ChicagoFit said:


@RetaRX thanks for the reply. Hats off to you too. Im assuming that you are getting desired results from the Reta at that dosage. I don't respond that well and if things don't change in a week or two I'm going to increase my Reta (currently at 8 mg). Did you send your Tesa out for testing or just went with gut feeling when you purchased?

Click to expand...
6 weeks on Reta for 12kg loss. I knew from the second I pinned that I was extremely sensitive to the peptide. I had an instant reaction in the form of satiety and appetite loss. A friend of mine was in a similar experience as yours on Reta and he tried a 2 week washing period and went back to lower dose and more frequent pinning. He went from 8mg a week to 1.5mg every 3 days and that had a more profound impact on his appetite suppression.

I haven’t tested the tesa but I kept an eye on the vendors socials for feedback from other users. So far so good. The cost of individual testing is too high in Aus.

Week 3/day 5 could have been a disaster. I almost pinned 750mcg of ipa instead of 100mcg because I was tired and somewhat complacent. I was about the draw the tesa units out of the ipa vial. Next time 10min between pins.

Tesa went in right glute, used the bench to bunch up the bum fold. Worked like a charm. Mild sting, nothing major.

IPA went into the upper left belly, got mild flushing but I injected slightly faster than usual. The plunger didn’t want to cooperate so when I gave it a squeeze the 4 units just disappeared.

Sleep was good but interrupted by external factors. Found it difficult to fall back asleep. The sleep that I did get which totalled about 6 hours in two parts, was deep and good quality.
 
ChicagoFit said:


Tesa, patience, and coffee: So, I'm only three weeks into 2mg tesa/day (with Reta 8mg/wk) and my jump-for-joy feeling hasn't lifted-off. I reminded myself today (after re-reading material) that NOTHING clearly obvious happens until week 8 and the most results don't happen until week 26. Patience.

As with many doing the Reta/Tesa combo, I'm doing my Tesa in the morning. Which brings up a lifestyle question. Its not about avoiding eating for a few hours. Its about coffee.

For years I've been a big morning cup-of-jo guy. Black without anything in it. I know that cortisol increases and the increase of fatty acids into the blood stream from black coffee can blunt the optimum effect of Tesa. I also know that I should wake up, take my shot, wait for an hour then drink my coffee -- but that appears to be more difficult than I originally thought lol.

My question is "how much of an impact" does black coffee have if I drink a cup and pin around the same time?

Click to expand...
I literally have this same question but about sermorelin. I just can't remember to take it at night, and also I sometimes eat late so trying for an empty stomach when on a GLP-1 pep and eating late just isn't optimal for me. I would prefer to pin in the morning, truly more fasted, and I am 100% with you on the "must have my morning black coffee first thing" ride. I did some looking into it and supposedly it might still be effective if you pin then wait only 30 mins, but man, when I tried that 2 days in a row it was haaaarrrd. I wish there was a third option!
 
@ThatNextGril coffee is life lol. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I'll pin myself. My current frustration is looking at the scale over-and-over again in disbelief that my weight doesn't budge (8mg Reta/wk & 2mg tesa/day). Its only been three weeks, but so damn frustrating.
 
ChicagoFit said:


My question is "how much of an impact" does black coffee have if I drink a cup and pin around the same time?

Click to expand...

Everything I’ve read about Tesa seems to indicate that it’s insulin released from eating that blunts the effectiveness of the pulses following the pinning of Tesa.

It’s generally accepted that drinking black coffee or tea doesn’t tend to break a fast. If anyone has any material to read to understand how it would interfere I’m definitely interested as well… but until that surfaces I’d say “enjoy your coffee, dude”
 
I think the half life of Tesa is also something like 30 mins, so with a 2mg dose if you really want to be a purist about being in a fasted state you’re looking at a 3-4hr window of bleak no coffee time (maybe 8-12 hrs for Ipa)… fuuuuck that.
 
Does anyone have experience stacking reta + tesa? I've heard mixed results due to the opposing glucose effects. Some people claim the stack works, while others say the tesa blunts the effects of the reta.

Asking because I have high visceral fat levels. In fact, I was recently diagnosed with fatty liver. All the more reason I'd love to target the visceral fat quickly and effectively. I know reta does well with visceral fat, but curious if tesa could amplify.
 
As far as i can tell, they work synergisticly though in reality there is no hard science or known testing that proves that one way or the other, as far as i know anyway.
 
Back
Top