Wetbread55$
Explorer
I just used up my initial vial of BPC, dosing .5mg each day. Now I want to try a BPC/TB combination. I've heard that unlike BPC, taking TB daily isn't always ideal. What do you all think about that?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Hmm .. isn't that the wrong way round?Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Wetbread55$ said:
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Also, is it fine to use TB4 on a daily basis in the same way as BPC?Estarossa19 said:
Wetbread55$ said:
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.
TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.
My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
So you mail it off so you can run your own tests??Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
Testing every purchase is something I strongly stand behind. Whenever you can, arrange group testing — that way multiple samples can be submitted, and the expense drops considerably.Wetbread55$ said:
So you mail it off so you can run your own tests??Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
On top of that, TB500 costs more than BCP...If TB4 turns out to be the stronger of the 2, then seeking out that version would be the smarter move (provided you can find it). My own path started with BCP, and KPV came later...when I make my next order, my plan was to pick up several kits of TB500...looks like I've got some reading to do...Clavicular's Hammer said:
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.
Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.
Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
If you'd like, share your results with us later — none of us has this fully figured out yet, and there's a real chance I'm off base.Flash-BCR said:
On top of that, TB500 costs more than BCP...If TB4 turns out to be the stronger of the 2, then seeking out that version would be the smarter move (provided you can find it). My own path started with BCP, and KPV came later...when I make my next order, my plan was to pick up several kits of TB500...looks like I've got some reading to do...Clavicular's Hammer said:
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.
Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.
Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.![]()
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.Estarossa19 said:
Wetbread55$ said:
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.
TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.
My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvementsa fitdaddy said:
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.Estarossa19 said:
Wetbread55$ said:
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.
TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.
My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.Clavicular's Hammer said:
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.
Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.
Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
For my knee recovery I'm running BPC at .5 mg each day, and things have gotten better.a fitdaddy said:
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.Estarossa19 said:
Wetbread55$ said:
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.
TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.
My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
Estarossa19 said:
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.Clavicular's Hammer said:
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.
Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.
Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.
Can someone explain what a group buy/test involves? Is it a case of pooling money together, then dividing up whatever supply comes in?Estarossa19 said:
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.Clavicular's Hammer said:
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.
Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.
Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.
For the first 8 weeks, I took 500mcg of both BPC-157 and TB4 twice a day, then from weeks 8 through 12 I lowered it to 250mcg of each once a day. I haven't touched it since then, but the pain in my knee is way down now (I figure dropping 60 pounds played a role too).a fitdaddy said:
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.Estarossa19 said:
Wetbread55$ said:
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.
TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.
My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
I stated quite plainly the reason it doesn’t add up from my perspective, at leastEstarossa19 said:
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.Clavicular's Hammer said:
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).Estarossa19 said:
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trustingClavicular's Hammer said:
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.Estarossa19 said:
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.
That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.![]()
TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.
Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.
Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.