Tb-500 everyday?

Wetbread55$

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Hartford
I just used up my initial vial of BPC, dosing .5mg each day. Now I want to try a BPC/TB combination. I've heard that unlike BPC, taking TB daily isn't always ideal. What do you all think about that?
 
TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
 
Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.
 
Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Hmm .. isn't that the wrong way round?
 
Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
Also, is it fine to use TB4 on a daily basis in the same way as BPC?
 
Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
 
Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So you mail it off so you can run your own tests??
 
Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So you mail it off so you can run your own tests??
Testing every purchase is something I strongly stand behind. Whenever you can, arrange group testing — that way multiple samples can be submitted, and the expense drops considerably.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
On top of that, TB500 costs more than BCP...If TB4 turns out to be the stronger of the 2, then seeking out that version would be the smarter move (provided you can find it). My own path started with BCP, and KPV came later...when I make my next order, my plan was to pick up several kits of TB500...looks like I've got some reading to do... 👍
 
Flash-BCR said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
On top of that, TB500 costs more than BCP...If TB4 turns out to be the stronger of the 2, then seeking out that version would be the smarter move (provided you can find it). My own path started with BCP, and KPV came later...when I make my next order, my plan was to pick up several kits of TB500...looks like I've got some reading to do... 👍
If you'd like, share your results with us later — none of us has this fully figured out yet, and there's a real chance I'm off base.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
 
a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.

Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.
 
a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery I'm running BPC at .5 mg each day, and things have gotten better.

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.

Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.

Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.
Can someone explain what a group buy/test involves? Is it a case of pooling money together, then dividing up whatever supply comes in?
 
a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For the first 8 weeks, I took 500mcg of both BPC-157 and TB4 twice a day, then from weeks 8 through 12 I lowered it to 250mcg of each once a day. I haven't touched it since then, but the pain in my knee is way down now (I figure dropping 60 pounds played a role too).

The places where the change stood out most were golfers' elbow and bicep tendonitis near the shoulder. Back when I was benching, even an empty bar made my elbow feel like it would burst. These days I can do 165x5 without any trouble. I know that's light weight for a lot of people, but for me it's huge given how bad things used to be. The bicep tendonitis followed a similar pattern.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
Yeah, my impression is that it's the other way around.

And as far as I know, the positive effects attributed to TB-500 really come from research on TB-4. TB4 is quite distinct, and I'm planning to drop TB500 from my BPC + TB500 stack and use only BPC, since TB500 has very limited research behind it.

That's just what I've picked up, and I'm open to hearing more.
For my own curiosity, I've run a fair number of group tests. Vendor CoAs aren't worth trusting 🙂
So what you're seeing is vendors labeling products as TB500 (a 7 amino acid chain) when what's really in there is TB4 (a 43 amino acid chain).

TB4 is significantly harder to synthesize, and on top of that it clears from the body much faster.

Honestly, that just doesn't add up to me.

Think about it — if someone actually went to the trouble of producing the 43 amino acid chain TB4, the peptide backed by all those solid health studies, wouldn't they simply sell it under that name? Instead of pushing a peptide that's simpler to manufacture and has far less research behind it.
Right. I actually ran the tests myself and that's what came out. I don't know why you'd assume I'm making it up.

Sadly, the groups I test with decided not to make the findings public, otherwise I'd have no problem passing them along.
I stated quite plainly the reason it doesn’t add up from my perspective, at least

It’s entirely possible you’re 100% correct. Plenty of things are true even when they don’t add up for certain people.

All of us are learning as we go here.

That said, you’re only an account online. So questioning what we come across online matters a great deal, and that’s a healthy piece of learning.
 
Back
Top