Tb-500 everyday?

TB4 occurs naturally as a peptide. The synthesized 'active part' is TB500.

Producing TB500 costs far less, so there is 100% certainty that TB500 is the product you receive.
 
DrPEPr said:

TB4 occurs naturally as a peptide. The synthesized 'active part' is TB500.

Producing TB500 costs far less, so there is 100% certainty that TB500 is the product you receive.
That would be my line of thinking as well
 
Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
5mg rather than .5mg?
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
5mg rather than .5mg?
0.5 mg per day. That's 500 mcg, if that makes it clearer.
 
Wetbread55$ said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
5mg rather than .5mg?
0.5 mg per day. That's 500 mcg, if that makes it clearer.
I've been injecting 5mg every other day, I figured that was the standard amount...
 
Airborne Daddy said:


Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
5mg rather than .5mg?
0.5 mg per day. That's 500 mcg, if that makes it clearer.
I've been injecting 5mg every other day, I figured that was the standard amount...
Also depends on how much bac water you put in and everything. I’ve resourced .5-1mg daily for serious injuries is fine. .25mg for daily soreness.

Click to expand...
 
Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
My lower back has acute pain stemming from a compression injury that happened decades ago. A back xray 15 years ago led the doctor to tell me my vertebra were fused...back then I was hiking a great deal and pain was minimal. Since that period, I gained weight and cut back on hiking and walking. My back has gotten significantly worse. A new doctor ordered another xray and told me there are hairline fractures, though arthritis could also be contributing to the pain. She prescribed tirz, and as of today I am down 17lbs. I have also been walking a couple miles 3-4 times weekly as I gradually work toward hiking again. When I began, the pain was quite severe, and now it is far less. I credit most of that to the weight loss plus the exercise...I began BPC-157 2 weeks ago at 250mcg. Because I am sensitive to drugs, I always choose a low starting dose. The first few doses left me dizzy, so I switched to pinning at night...A week ago I also added KPV, which produced a pleasant mellow feeling. Same dose, 250mcg. I pin that in the AM. I have to say, the pain has dropped off more quickly since the KPV...I ordered 4 kits of that... 😎 I believe the BPC is working and I will continue it. An extra benefit of the BPC is that I think it helps with the 'tirz stomach'. I pinned tirz yesterday and had only a burp or two. Previously I always needed to suck on tums, especially at night...I have a vial of TB500 and might work it in once I feel settled with the KPV....👍
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
5mg rather than .5mg?
0.5 mg per day. That's 500 mcg, if that makes it clearer.
I've been injecting 5mg every other day, I figured that was the standard amount...
For your body, .5-1mg is more than enough. When you go with 5mg, you're simply burning cash and it won't give you any extra benefit.

Flash-BCR said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
My lower back has acute pain stemming from a compression injury that happened decades ago. A back xray 15 years ago led the doctor to tell me my vertebra were fused...back then I was hiking a great deal and pain was minimal. Since that period, I gained weight and cut back on hiking and walking. My back has gotten significantly worse. A new doctor ordered another xray and told me there are hairline fractures, though arthritis could also be contributing to the pain. She prescribed tirz, and as of today I am down 17lbs. I have also been walking a couple miles 3-4 times weekly as I gradually work toward hiking again. When I began, the pain was quite severe, and now it is far less. I credit most of that to the weight loss plus the exercise...I began BPC-157 2 weeks ago at 250mcg. Because I am sensitive to drugs, I always choose a low starting dose. The first few doses left me dizzy, so I switched to pinning at night...A week ago I also added KPV, which produced a pleasant mellow feeling. Same dose, 250mcg. I pin that in the AM. I have to say, the pain has dropped off more quickly since the KPV...I ordered 4 kits of that... 😎 I believe the BPC is working and I will continue it. An extra benefit of the BPC is that I think it helps with the 'tirz stomach'. I pinned tirz yesterday and had only a burp or two. Previously I always needed to suck on tums, especially at night...I have a vial of TB500 and might work it in once I feel settled with the KPV....👍
Do you inject into the stomach area, or close to where the injury is?
 
Troposphere said:

Each Janoshik report I come across shows the findings labeled as TB-500(TB4), which only makes things murkier
For every report, I'd expect the findings to be presented roughly along these lines:

  • TB-500 (889 Da)
  • evidently a fragment form
  • not TB4 in its full-chain form

  • TB-500 (TB4)
  • no mention of a fragment
  • no 889 Da figure given
  • suggests they treat it as TB4/full-length type material
 
Wetbread55$ said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
5mg rather than .5mg?
0.5 mg per day. That's 500 mcg, if that makes it clearer.
I've been injecting 5mg every other day, I figured that was the standard amount...
For your body, .5-1mg is more than enough. When you go with 5mg, you're simply burning cash and it won't give you any extra benefit.

Flash-BCR said:

Wetbread55$ said:

a fitdaddy said:

Estarossa19 said:

Wetbread55$ said:

Estarossa19 said:

TB4 is what makes up the majority of products being sold in blends. The popular label that people recognize is TB-500. When it comes to dosing, TB4 is comparable to BPC-157.
TB4? That's a new one for me. Does it work like BPC? I'm in recovery after ACL surgery, working to get my knee and the new ligament back to how they were before I got hurt.

TB4 occurs naturally within your body as the complete chain, helping with repair processes.

TB-500, by contrast, is a piece cut from TB4 and it sticks around longer in the system.

My own background is limited to BPC-157 alongside TB4, which I used for a bicep tendon problem and knee trouble that lingered for some time. Together they produced a huge change within a brief window.
What dosage did you go with? I'm dealing with a rotator cuff issue and a biceps tendon injury.
For my knee recovery, I’m using BPC at .5 mg each day, and I’ve noticed improvements
My lower back has acute pain stemming from a compression injury that happened decades ago. A back xray 15 years ago led the doctor to tell me my vertebra were fused...back then I was hiking a great deal and pain was minimal. Since that period, I gained weight and cut back on hiking and walking. My back has gotten significantly worse. A new doctor ordered another xray and told me there are hairline fractures, though arthritis could also be contributing to the pain. She prescribed tirz, and as of today I am down 17lbs. I have also been walking a couple miles 3-4 times weekly as I gradually work toward hiking again. When I began, the pain was quite severe, and now it is far less. I credit most of that to the weight loss plus the exercise...I began BPC-157 2 weeks ago at 250mcg. Because I am sensitive to drugs, I always choose a low starting dose. The first few doses left me dizzy, so I switched to pinning at night...A week ago I also added KPV, which produced a pleasant mellow feeling. Same dose, 250mcg. I pin that in the AM. I have to say, the pain has dropped off more quickly since the KPV...I ordered 4 kits of that... 😎 I believe the BPC is working and I will continue it. An extra benefit of the BPC is that I think it helps with the 'tirz stomach'. I pinned tirz yesterday and had only a burp or two. Previously I always needed to suck on tums, especially at night...I have a vial of TB500 and might work it in once I feel settled with the KPV....👍
Do you inject into the stomach area, or close to where the injury is?
For tirz, I switch between my thigh and my stomach...every time I note down which spot...from what I've gathered, injecting close to the area likely makes no difference...ymmv
 
Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Each Janoshik report I come across shows the findings labeled as TB-500(TB4), which only makes things murkier
For every report, I'd expect the findings to be presented roughly along these lines:

  • TB-500 (889 Da)
  • evidently a fragment form
  • not TB4 in its full-chain form

  • TB-500 (TB4)
  • no mention of a fragment
  • no 889 Da figure given
  • suggests they treat it as TB4/full-length type material
I came across a Janoshik public report. I get what you're referring to. Still, that particular detail wasn't present in any of the reports I was able to locate today
 
I've run the "glow/klow" stack for 6 weeks now

GHKCu 50mg/bpc 10mg/tb500 10mg/kpv 10mg

That means tb500 has been taken daily for 6 weeks, and this cycle is only halfway done

The results have been amazing. Aches and pains that used to bother me are gone, my hip pain has disappeared, the occasional sciatica is gone, and the shoulder and neck seizing up has stopped. I rate it highly.
 
I've come across info saying TB500 should be pinned 2 times a week at 1-2mg each time, while BPC is done every day, around .25 to .5mg per injection.
 
Troposphere said:

Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Each Janoshik report I come across shows the findings labeled as TB-500(TB4), which only makes things murkier
For every report, I'd expect the findings to be presented roughly along these lines:

  • TB-500 (889 Da)
  • evidently a fragment form
  • not TB4 in its full-chain form

  • TB-500 (TB4)
  • no mention of a fragment
  • no 889 Da figure given
  • suggests they treat it as TB4/full-length type material
I came across a Janoshik public report. I get what you're referring to. Still, that particular detail wasn't present in any of the reports I was able to locate today
Here it is.
 
Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Each Janoshik report I come across shows the findings labeled as TB-500(TB4), which only makes things murkier
For every report, I'd expect the findings to be presented roughly along these lines:

  • TB-500 (889 Da)
  • evidently a fragment form
  • not TB4 in its full-chain form

  • TB-500 (TB4)
  • no mention of a fragment
  • no 889 Da figure given
  • suggests they treat it as TB4/full-length type material
I came across a Janoshik public report. I get what you're referring to. Still, that particular detail wasn't present in any of the reports I was able to locate today
Here it is.
As I mentioned before, that kind of detail shows up on some reports. What I'm getting at is that it isn't present on every single one.

Edit: What you said earlier about TB-500 more likely being diluted to hit a price point does make sense. Still, with a COA like the one I shared, how would you know for certain? From what I've come across, the ones missing that extra detail outnumber the ones that include it.
 
Troposphere said:

Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Each Janoshik report I come across shows the findings labeled as TB-500(TB4), which only makes things murkier
For every report, I'd expect the findings to be presented roughly along these lines:

  • TB-500 (889 Da)
  • evidently a fragment form
  • not TB4 in its full-chain form

  • TB-500 (TB4)
  • no mention of a fragment
  • no 889 Da figure given
  • suggests they treat it as TB4/full-length type material
I came across a Janoshik public report. I get what you're referring to. Still, that particular detail wasn't present in any of the reports I was able to locate today
Here it is.
As I mentioned before, that kind of detail shows up on some reports. What I'm getting at is that it isn't present on every single one.

Edit: What you said earlier about TB-500 more likely being diluted to hit a price point does make sense. Still, with a COA like the one I shared, how would you know for certain? From what I've come across, the ones missing that extra detail outnumber the ones that include it.
Let me set the record straight: that initial remark about TB-500 being more prone to dilution for pricing wasn't mine.

If a product lacks a report containing that information, I'd likely skip it.
 
Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Danger1212 said:

Troposphere said:

Each Janoshik report I come across shows the findings labeled as TB-500(TB4), which only makes things murkier
For every report, I'd expect the findings to be presented roughly along these lines:

  • TB-500 (889 Da)
  • evidently a fragment form
  • not TB4 in its full-chain form

  • TB-500 (TB4)
  • no mention of a fragment
  • no 889 Da figure given
  • suggests they treat it as TB4/full-length type material
I came across a Janoshik public report. I get what you're referring to. Still, that particular detail wasn't present in any of the reports I was able to locate today
Here it is.
As I mentioned before, that kind of detail shows up on some reports. What I'm getting at is that it isn't present on every single one.

Edit: What you said earlier about TB-500 more likely being diluted to hit a price point does make sense. Still, with a COA like the one I shared, how would you know for certain? From what I've come across, the ones missing that extra detail outnumber the ones that include it.
Let me set the record straight: that initial remark about TB-500 being more prone to dilution for pricing wasn't mine.

If a product lacks a report containing that information, I'd likely skip it.
Dilute? That word never came from me — I'm not following what you're getting at.
 
Back
Top