randompersonrandom
Explorer
An alternative is to simply put a vial in the freezer and then give it a go. That's how I found out that tirz and survo both handle freezing without issues. Right now I'm using up my final vial of compound that I stuck in the freezer last fall, then lost track of, and only began using this April. It's holding up perfectly well.ScienceHippo said:
I have seen this image several times now, but I have still never found the source of it. Today I watched over two hours of interviews with Peter Magic and didn't hear a thing about freezing reconstituted. Lyophilized, yes. I know it doesn't mean he hasn't said it, I just haven't found it yet.
I did learn a few other things from those interviews. GLP1s in particular, are much more hardy than most people think. Shake your solution, no problem. Leave it on the counter for a few days, who cares. Don't need BAC when saline or just sterile water is fine. EU doesn't even use BAC. Hearing all of this does make me think freezing is probably fine, but again I just haven't seen an authoritative source yet.
Aren't we all here to "do our own research"? Believe me, I am trying.
Click to expand...