SubQ injection needle size — seeking guidance

A 4mm needle is fine, but in that case skip pinching the skin and insert it straight in at 90 degrees.

With 8mm, pinch the skin and go in at 45 degrees.

For anything longer in mm, use a tight angle—otherwise you'll end up hitting muscle.

I changed needles after what I'm fairly certain was a muscle hit that left a really bad bruise. None of them hurt much at all.
 
BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I've heard ALK is the brand you want, and that it should be sterile and non-pyrogenic. KS-Tech was also mentioned to me as a reliable, safe option.
Could you share a link to the ALK vials, young lady? I've got 10 vials of KS-Tech at 3ml. Looks like I'll be beginning the filtering process.
Finally, man.
Looks like I may be in the market for a filter supplier. 😁
Am I supposed to handle every single thing on your behalf???? 😂😂😂
Hahahaha. If you wouldn't mind. 🤣 Right now I've got 10 filters. Would using 1 filter to reconstitute two vials be alright?
I wouldn't call myself an expert. That said, I do have an opinion. When combining 2 vials into a single one, I've gone with just 1 filter (along with the vent on the filter that receives).
 
HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I've heard ALK is the brand you want, and that it should be sterile and non-pyrogenic. KS-Tech was also mentioned to me as a reliable, safe option.
Could you share a link to the ALK vials, young lady? I've got 10 vials of KS-Tech at 3ml. Looks like I'll be beginning the filtering process.
Finally, man.
Looks like I may be in the market for a filter supplier. 😁
Am I supposed to handle every single thing on your behalf???? 😂😂😂
Hahahaha. If you wouldn't mind. 🤣 Right now I've got 10 filters. Would using 1 filter to reconstitute two vials be alright?
I wouldn't call myself an expert. That said, I do have an opinion. When combining 2 vials into a single one, I've gone with just 1 filter (along with the vent on the filter that receives).
With 2 separate vials at 30mg or less, I'll require two. I'll review that video once more prior to doing it. It's going to be 6 weeks at this point. Across 2 vials of R40/3ml BAC, I have 7 shots (6mg) each at a 4.1mg pin.
 
BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I've heard ALK is the brand you want, and that it should be sterile and non-pyrogenic. KS-Tech was also mentioned to me as a reliable, safe option.
Could you share a link to the ALK vials, young lady? I've got 10 vials of KS-Tech at 3ml. Looks like I'll be beginning the filtering process.
Finally, man.
Looks like I may be in the market for a filter supplier. 😁
Am I supposed to handle every single thing on your behalf???? 😂😂😂
Hahahaha. If you wouldn't mind. 🤣 Right now I've got 10 filters. Would using 1 filter to reconstitute two vials be alright?
I wouldn't call myself an expert. That said, I do have an opinion. When combining 2 vials into a single one, I've gone with just 1 filter (along with the vent on the filter that receives).
With 2 separate vials at 30mg or less, I'll require two. I'll review that video once more prior to doing it. It's going to be 6 weeks at this point. Across 2 vials of R40/3ml BAC, I have 7 shots (6mg) each at a 4.1mg pin.
I move it into a bigger vial. When I'm mixing vials together, I use 5ml and 10ml containers (or for GHK-Cu, where I add a huge amount of bac water).
 
HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I've heard ALK is the brand you want, and that it should be sterile and non-pyrogenic. KS-Tech was also mentioned to me as a reliable, safe option.
Could you share a link to the ALK vials, young lady? I've got 10 vials of KS-Tech at 3ml. Looks like I'll be beginning the filtering process.
Finally, man.
Looks like I may be in the market for a filter supplier. 😁
Am I supposed to handle every single thing on your behalf???? 😂😂😂
Hahahaha. If you wouldn't mind. 🤣 Right now I've got 10 filters. Would using 1 filter to reconstitute two vials be alright?
I wouldn't call myself an expert. That said, I do have an opinion. When combining 2 vials into a single one, I've gone with just 1 filter (along with the vent on the filter that receives).
With 2 separate vials at 30mg or less, I'll require two. I'll review that video once more prior to doing it. It's going to be 6 weeks at this point. Across 2 vials of R40/3ml BAC, I have 7 shots (6mg) each at a 4.1mg pin.
I move it into a bigger vial. When I'm mixing vials together, I use 5ml and 10ml containers (or for GHK-Cu, where I add a huge amount of bac water).
If I have 2-R30 vials, is a 5ml container enough to accommodate 6ml of BAC, or do I need to go with a 10ml one? For the R50 and R60, a 1-3ml vial should work fine.
 
For peptides I prefer 31g 8mm, while for TRT I go with 27g ½ inch. I warm the oil on a mug warmer, and mig 812 draws up without resistance
 
diplomat said:

nitetrak said:

When I'm buying, I grab whichever costs less: 32g or 31g in either 6mm or 4mm. I use them with pens and syringes alike.
Pens typically come with 4mm or 6mm as the usual options.

Which means, naturally, I go with 5mm...😛
Could you tell me where 32g 6mm and 4mm syringes can be found?
 
Back
Top