Mr. Blonde
Explorer
From what I've found, 31g 8mm works best for sub q.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
Are 1ml syringes not available?gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
That's the one the pharmacy handed to me yesterday.BNLFL said:
Are 1ml syringes not available?gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
BNLFL said:
Are 1ml syringes not available?gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
Best to browse the web. My own preference goes to Easy Touch or BD, currently Embeca. The Injection Shop over in the Vendor area carries ET at fair prices plus a discount for members.gimmeshelter said:
That's the one the pharmacy handed to me yesterday.BNLFL said:
Are 1ml syringes not available?gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
So at this point, no.
It looks like you're confusing ml with units. When you have a 0.5ml syringe, that equals 50 units. Therefore, if you filled it 4 times at 0.5ml each, you'd end up with 2ml total, which is 200 units.gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
appreciate it. to make it as straightforward as possible, i went ahead and put 1ml into the r10 vial. new to this.Fostradamus said:
It looks like you're confusing ml with units. When you have a 0.5ml syringe, that equals 50 units. Therefore, if you filled it 4 times at 0.5ml each, you'd end up with 2ml total, which is 200 units.gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
When I checked out needles on Amazon, the majority indicated they weren't sterile, so that's why I end up buying them from the pharmacy. The only issue is the length they provide, but based on this thread, it seems people are able to work with it.bonelifts said:
From what we've seen, 31g 5/16" or 8mm works best — they go in smoothly without hurting. There's a solid brand available on amazon.
Directly in? Do you not have concerns about that hitting intramuscular? Plenty of information online suggests this would probably end up IMVash_ said:
12.7mm does the job well. Grab a fold of skin, pinch about an inch, then push the needle straight in.RENjutsu said:
Hey everyone, I've been on retatrutide for several weeks now and noticed effects (mostly fat loss) (though it's tough to tell if that was mostly due to the effort I put in). I recently ordered from a source on here. Before, I was using 13mm needles, and now I have 12.7mm ones (the type UK pharmacies provide). Are these too big or too long? I'm aware many folks go with 8mm — is it fine to not push the needle all the way in? What angle works best? I've got a fair bit of belly fat, so I figure an angled approach with the 12.7mm should do the job — just looking for any tips! Thanks
Until you move up to the larger vials, this is the best approachgimmeshelter said:
appreciate it. to make it as straightforward as possible, i went ahead and put 1ml into the r10 vial. new to this.Fostradamus said:
It looks like you're confusing ml with units. When you have a 0.5ml syringe, that equals 50 units. Therefore, if you filled it 4 times at 0.5ml each, you'd end up with 2ml total, which is 200 units.gimmeshelter said:
Alright, let me lay this out completely so somebody can jump in with "whoa, absolutely not, stop right there." For reconstitution I'm putting 1ml of bac water into r10, which works out to 2 full syringes — 50ml syringes, .5ml each.BNLFL said:
I just squeeze a bit of skin together and insert it directly, without any tilt.RENjutsu said:
My main concern isn't pain from the needle — it's making sure I'm doing the injection properly and not going into muscle, etc. From what I understand, with sizes like 4-8mm you can just inject straight in without worrying about angles and that sort of thing.rettta said:
The insulin syringes I use measure 12.7mm with a 29 gauge needle. They're so small that you hardly notice them at all.
I'm interested in the 6mm option too, please report back.HereKittyKitty said:
I’m currently using an 8mm. I recently picked up some 6mm to test out.
That works. What dosage in mg are you using?gimmeshelter said:
alright, alright — beginner questions here, mostly just want to double-check.
Yesterday I went out to get syringes. They aren't kept on the shelf, though buying them is legal where I am in North Carolina, USA. At one CVS the staff stared at me as if I were some kind of dr** addi**. At another location the person seemed a bit puzzled, but still sold me this size.
If you don't mind, can you confirm this works for reta when doing a 90 degree straight in jab into pinched belly fat?
1/2ml 31g 6m. I'm amazed at how small the needle is. Today is my first jab.
31g works well, but as @Calm Logic pointed out, pulling liquid from the vial into the syringe can be difficult, and it isn't due to vial pressure. I discovered this 2 injections back. I figured it was my technique. Allowing the vials to warm up at room temperature for a while appears to make it easier. I have a few hundred of them, so I'll adapt, it just takes a few extra seconds. Filling with my 30g was much simpler.
otherwise....
Another option: split it into 4 fills at 50ml (200ml total), and in that case 10ml would come to .5mg reta instead of 1.0. (my starting dose is going to be .5mg)
Which route strikes u as less of a hassle.
My thinking is .5mg this week, then 1.0mg next week and hold there for 2 weeks to see how I feel.....
Which one are you referring to?bonelifts said:
From what we've seen, 31g 5/16" or 8mm works best — they go in smoothly without hurting. There's a solid brand available on amazon.
No worries at all. None. Every night I inject growth, BPC, and TB using a 12.7mm needle.RENjutsu said:
Directly in? Do you not have concerns about that hitting intramuscular? Plenty of information online suggests this would probably end up IMVash_ said:
12.7mm does the job well. Grab a fold of skin, pinch about an inch, then push the needle straight in.RENjutsu said:
Hey everyone, I've been on retatrutide for several weeks now and noticed effects (mostly fat loss) (though it's tough to tell if that was mostly due to the effort I put in). I recently ordered from a source on here. Before, I was using 13mm needles, and now I have 12.7mm ones (the type UK pharmacies provide). Are these too big or too long? I'm aware many folks go with 8mm — is it fine to not push the needle all the way in? What angle works best? I've got a fair bit of belly fat, so I figure an angled approach with the 12.7mm should do the job — just looking for any tips! Thanks
When it comes to syringe needles, 31 gauge and 4-6mm. As for pen needles used with glps and similar, 32G 4mm, though with GHK-cu and mixes containing it, 8-mm has been sufficient to keep stinging away. In my case..RENjutsu said:
Hey everyone, I've been on retatrutide for several weeks now and noticed effects (mostly fat loss) (though it's tough to tell if that was mostly due to the effort I put in). I recently ordered from a source on here. Before, I was using 13mm needles, and now I have 12.7mm ones (the type UK pharmacies provide). Are these too big or too long? I'm aware many folks go with 8mm — is it fine to not push the needle all the way in? What angle works best? I've got a fair bit of belly fat, so I figure an angled approach with the 12.7mm should do the job — just looking for any tips! Thanks
With the 29, there's slightly more of a sting compared to the 31. The 30g ones I had, my wife couldn't stand them. I only had a small number of those, and they're being used for another purpose now. Bending does happen with the 31, though it's mostly when piercing the stopper. By now I've gotten the technique fairly well. Hitting it dead center makes a huge difference.sheilarae74 said:
I ended up with 31g 8mm at no cost. Once these run out, my plan is to switch to 29g or a larger gauge. In my experience, the 31g needles bend far too easily.