LabRatts said:
Day3cat said:
LabRatts said:
It really comes down to where your metabolic health stands, plus several other specifics.
Should you be dealing with "sluggish" feelings, a course of ss-31 AND Mots-c might help — or you could simply switch over to Reta from Tirz, or even tack on a Reta increase of 500 to 1000mcg alongside whatever Tirz dose you're already using.
Absent additional background health data, anyone throwing out more pep suggestions would basically just be firing off names at random.
Other than my weight issues, I'm in good health. I started at 207lbs and Tirz brought me down to 183lbs, and I'm 5ft10. That's not a terrible weight (though I'd like it to be lower — seeing some abs would be great).
I'm 60, stand 5' 11", weigh around 160 (down from 250 at the start), and sit at 12-13% body fat. For over 5 years now, weight hasn't been a problem. I feel 40. Having visible abs is enjoyable; loose skin can conceal things, but the rewarding part is building the body back up so muscle fills that loose skin.
Mots/SS31 ought to support metabolic health, and as a side effect there's a lift in energy. It isn't a Red Bull-style jolt, more subdued. My wife and I describe it as making us feel more "jaunty" and inclined to walk beyond our typical 4-6 miles daily. Not a hyped-up energy, but an improved long-haul endurance that keeps you moving.
Stay with it, and be sure your diet is dialed in, otherwise most of these peps go to waste when you aren't optimizing nutrition to support their signaling. My view: don't bring the car to a mechanic if you're only going to fill it with junk fuel. A finely tuned machine demands better fuel and more upkeep, and honestly, nothing tastes as good as good old physical fitness feels.
I once took 30-40 ibuprofen weekly, and now I haven't taken a single one in 2026. Peps, diet, activity, and positivity all contribute-
