ParallelU314
Explorer
AcadiaPeptides said:
This protocol comes from my own design, drawing on many anecdotal accounts shared across this forum, and I'm now 2 weeks into running it. 54MThrottle883 said:
I’m 51.
Right now I’m running Tirz alongside Reta, and I’m really happy with it. The difference has been obvious to me. The weight is coming off steadily. Getting a six pack would be great, and I think this stack makes that possible. No food noise at all. I’m in the gym no fewer than 5 days. I lift, I walk, and I watch my wifey while she trains too. LOL.
Glow, Semax/Selank, and TRT are also part of my routine. What I feel from this specific stack is something I really like.
After a lot of reading and hearing other people’s experiences… MotC, SS31, and NAD are what I want to try next. Supposedly it’s amazing.
I’ll most likely pause Semax/Selank for a month and give this new set a go.
Tesa stays. Tirz/Tesa is an amazing combo. I’m sticking with it.
View attachment 11248
What has the above protocol been like for you? My boyfriend is 56 and is researching those same peps.AcadiaPeptides said:
This protocol comes from my own design, drawing on many anecdotal accounts shared across this forum, and I'm now 2 weeks into running it. 54MThrottle883 said:
I’m 51.
Right now I’m running Tirz alongside Reta, and I’m really happy with it. The difference has been obvious to me. The weight is coming off steadily. Getting a six pack would be great, and I think this stack makes that possible. No food noise at all. I’m in the gym no fewer than 5 days. I lift, I walk, and I watch my wifey while she trains too. LOL.
Glow, Semax/Selank, and TRT are also part of my routine. What I feel from this specific stack is something I really like.
After a lot of reading and hearing other people’s experiences… MotC, SS31, and NAD are what I want to try next. Supposedly it’s amazing.
I’ll most likely pause Semax/Selank for a month and give this new set a go.
Tesa stays. Tirz/Tesa is an amazing combo. I’m sticking with it.
View attachment 11248