Ss31

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I've had 2 doses of ss31. It left me feeling extremely tired. Is that typical in the beginning? Tonight I might finally get some sleep.
 
TeresaHip said:

I've had 2 doses of ss31. It left me feeling extremely tired. Is that typical in the beginning? Tonight I might finally get some sleep.
I don't know...but Friday I've got a delivery arriving... 👍
 
I looked this up online. I also have some on the way, along with MotsC. From what I gather, anything that supports the mitochondria may leave you feeling tired at first. It comes down to your cells renewing themselves.

Bill
 
Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”

My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
 
miameow said:

Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”

My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
May I ask your age?

Bill
 
miameow said:

Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”

My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
I'm confident the benefits will kick in soon. After reading more, I've learned that feeling this way during the initial doses isn't unusual. It tends to happen when there's a lot of mitochondrial repair needed. Given all my health problems, I'm sure there's plenty of damage to address.

On top of that, I take bad and am still waiting for my mots
 
I believe age plays a big role as well. A lot of mitochondrial peptides become far more relevant once you pass 40. That's the point when the body's output genuinely begins to drop.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

I looked this up online. I also have some on the way, along with MotsC. From what I gather, anything that supports the mitochondria may leave you feeling tired at first. It comes down to your cells renewing themselves.

Bill
After looking into it further, I found quite a few articles that state exactly that.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

miameow said:

Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”

My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
May I ask your age?

Bill
Yep.

Whiynot20026 said:

I believe age plays a big role as well. A lot of mitochondrial peptides become far more relevant once you pass 40. That's the point when the body's output genuinely begins to drop.

Bill
Right in that ballpark.
 
I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
 
Commander said:

I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.

Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.

That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
 
On Monday by itself I took 5, hmm. But 3 were right before bed.

There must be plenty of people in this community who take far more than I do.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Commander said:

I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.

Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.

That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
9 within 1 week? Ha! That's beginner territory. Throughout February and some of March, I was hitting 9 in a single day. That was crazy of me.
 
harradm said:

On Monday by itself I took 5, hmm. But 3 were right before bed.

There must be plenty of people in this community who take far more than I do.
Yeah, I'm fully aware that's what they are. It's not like I'm proud of injecting myself with mystery substances from underground labs. I just hadn't kept track of how many I was using.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Commander said:

I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.

Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.

That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
I do 9 injections every day
 
Peps-Enthusiast said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Commander said:

I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.

Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.

That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
I do 9 injections every day
😅🤣😂 if I mentioned doing that to my girl, she'd have a stroke 😅🤣😂
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Peps-Enthusiast said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Commander said:

I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.

Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.

That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
I do 9 injections every day
😅🤣😂 if I mentioned doing that to my girl, she'd have a stroke 😅🤣😂
Actually it's much bigger than that — what you're seeing is just what I take in the morning. My evening lineup is about 50% of this, and on top of that I run test c twice a week. Image unavailable
 
Back
Top