Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't know...but Friday I've got a delivery arriving...TeresaHip said:
I've had 2 doses of ss31. It left me feeling extremely tired. Is that typical in the beginning? Tonight I might finally get some sleep.
May I ask your age?miameow said:
Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”
My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
I'm confident the benefits will kick in soon. After reading more, I've learned that feeling this way during the initial doses isn't unusual. It tends to happen when there's a lot of mitochondrial repair needed. Given all my health problems, I'm sure there's plenty of damage to address.miameow said:
Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”
My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
After looking into it further, I found quite a few articles that state exactly that.Whiynot20026 said:
I looked this up online. I also have some on the way, along with MotsC. From what I gather, anything that supports the mitochondria may leave you feeling tired at first. It comes down to your cells renewing themselves.
Bill
Yep.Whiynot20026 said:
May I ask your age?miameow said:
Two cycles of SS31 are now behind me, and my experience has been the reverse. A youthful sort of energy came over me, and it’s simple to say this is among those peps where I could “feel working.”
My daily amount is 5mg. NAD+ and MOTS-c are also part of my routine, yet on their own neither produced that same sensation. With MOTS-c, however, they appear to act synergistically.
Bill
Right in that ballpark.Whiynot20026 said:
I believe age plays a big role as well. A lot of mitochondrial peptides become far more relevant once you pass 40. That's the point when the body's output genuinely begins to drop.
Bill
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.Commander said:
I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
9 within 1 week? Ha! That's beginner territory. Throughout February and some of March, I was hitting 9 in a single day. That was crazy of me.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.Commander said:
I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.
That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
Yeah, I'm fully aware that's what they are. It's not like I'm proud of injecting myself with mystery substances from underground labs. I just hadn't kept track of how many I was using.harradm said:
On Monday by itself I took 5, hmm. But 3 were right before bed.
There must be plenty of people in this community who take far more than I do.
Indeed, you truly ought to be!!!!Selenium said:
6 today
I really ought to begin mixing some of those vials together
I do 9 injections every dayGr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.Commander said:
I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.
That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
Peps-Enthusiast said:
I do 9 injections every dayGr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.Commander said:
I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.
That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.
Actually it's much bigger than that — what you're seeing is just what I take in the morning. My evening lineup is about 50% of this, and on top of that I run test c twice a week. Image unavailableGr33dyOctopus said:
Peps-Enthusiast said:
I do 9 injections every dayGr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, this whole place is basically full of human pincushions. When my girlfriend wanted to know my total from the past 7 days, I hadn't actually kept track.Commander said:
I completed 1 round of SS-31, dosing it in the AM by itself alongside Mots-C and NAD+. Energy was the result. The issue for me is the sheer number of injections. To fit them all in, I moved to my thighs, yet those are now bruised and lumpy too. With so many daily shots, what is everyone's approach? Because of this, I quit SS-31 and NAD. All 3 make me feel great, but I'm at a loss regarding the injections.
Then I did the math and it hit me — 9.
That's 9 needles in just 1 week. It caught me off guard, and it weirded her out a bit too. Yikes.if I mentioned doing that to my girl, she'd have a stroke
![]()