RetaRX said:
fukuz said:
RetaRX said:
I'm in week 4 of taking Reta, and a genuinely welcome change has been that I snore much less.
Before, I was a moderate to heavy snorer; now I barely snore at all. It feels like a fresh start!
My mornings no longer include a dry mouth or a sore throat, and I get up feeling completely refreshed.
Best of all, my snoring isn't waking my wife and kids anymore.
Anyone else notice this too?
My snoring seems to have dropped to nearly zero, though I believe the weight loss is the reason
I get that losing weight played a part, but I never thought it would kick in during week 1.
Bioexplorer said:
My snoring had gotten so severe that my wife's sleep was suffering, and on some nights she ended up sleeping in a different room. Earlier this year I had scheduled a sleep study, but I called it off once I decided to give Reta a try and drop 40 lbs. The idea of using a CPAP really puts me off.
Once I started Reta, my snoring disappeared entirely in 2 weeks. Snoring had been an issue for years, even during stretches when I weighed 10 lbs less, so weight loss alone doesn't explain this shift.
I realize there are plenty of conditions Reta won't help with, but after 8 weeks I've been struck by the changes I've seen: no more snoring, off 2 blood pressure medications, and PVCs almost gone. On the flip side, my sleep quality has fallen a lot with Reta.
Same here — Reta seems to have some effect that specifically goes after snoring.
For the first 3 weeks my sleep was pretty solid, a full 8 hours without waking up. How did things go for you on the sleep front, what kind of impact did you see?
The one thing I have noticed is air hunger the day after I pin, starting 2 weeks in. Drinking more water helped, though it still shows up now and then.