Snoring Has Stopped!!!

BNLFL said:

RetaRX said:

cocobz said:

RetaRX said:

cocobz said:

Even after using Reta for several months, I was still snoring heavily.
Has your hunger shifted? Have you dropped any pounds?
My appetite is different and I am dropping pounds, yet the snoring is still severe
That's great news, the drop in snoring should happen for you too. For me, it took roughly 2-3 weeks before it eased up.
My wife and I have both been using Reta 10mg for 7 months now, and she continues to snore.
now I need a different wife
 
RetaRX said:

cocobz said:

RetaRX said:

cocobz said:

Even after using Reta for several months, I was still snoring heavily.
Has your hunger shifted? Have you dropped any pounds?
My appetite is different and I am dropping pounds, yet the snoring is still severe
That's great news, the drop in snoring should happen for you too. For me, it took roughly 2-3 weeks before it eased up.
I've been using Reta for several months at this point, so I can't really say—unless my weight goes below 90kgs—but the snoring is still a problem
 
RetaRX said:

BNLFL said:

RetaRX said:

cocobz said:

RetaRX said:

cocobz said:

Even after using Reta for several months, I was still snoring heavily.
Has your hunger shifted? Have you dropped any pounds?
My appetite is different and I am dropping pounds, yet the snoring is still severe
That's great news, the drop in snoring should happen for you too. For me, it took roughly 2-3 weeks before it eased up.
My wife and I have both been using Reta 10mg for 7 months now, and she continues to snore.
now I need a different wife
Right now it costs way too much. She isn't monitoring what I spend, and when I brought up Reta she was open to it. Honestly that's her single downside, apart from treating me like I was 8 years old again — mainly because she keeps an eye on my health after some really serious problems 4 years back. My previous partner did the same thing. I figure they all do.
 
Back
Top