GTS97
Explorer
CandyCap said:
GTS97 said:
While nobody came right out and stated it, the thought will cross somebody's mind; for the sake of infection control once more, it deserves a mention.5byfive said:
No one in this community is bringing that up. In reality, the thread says the exact reverse. Should your only aim be to find fault and start arguments, I'd recommend heading off to Reddit. That place will suit you more.
A fair observation was raised by someone about these not being stocked by any medical stores. That lines up with what I was getting at. I'm not looking for arguments, and if something this minor bothers you, I'd suggest turning your attention inward.
GTS97 said:
While nobody came right out and stated it, the thought will cross somebody's mind; for the sake of infection control once more, it deserves a mention.5byfive said:
No one in this community is bringing that up. In reality, the thread says the exact reverse. Should your only aim be to find fault and start arguments, I'd recommend heading off to Reddit. That place will suit you more.
A fair observation was raised by someone about these not being stocked by any medical stores. That lines up with what I was getting at. I'm not looking for arguments, and if something this minor bothers you, I'd suggest turning your attention inward.
Pharmacies won't serve customers who store their supplies in a fridge alongside food. Likewise, hospitals never place meals in the medication fridge or medications in the food fridge.
When a practice helps someone feel safer, and harms neither you nor the person doing it, there's no problem. Your hypothetical suggesting people would stop wiping their vials is simply ridiculous.
As you yourself put it, "if you are offended by something so trivial I suggest you look inward" — and perhaps take a break from the keyboard.
had to quote it twice do to getting an error saying my post went against rules. For some reason, 2 quotes stopped it
Yet the reality remains that harm could come to them from this — assuming such an outcome is completely out of the question is both uninformed and mistaken.
Nor is this some far-fetched hypothetical, since it can genuinely happen. Do you have any firsthand medical background?? I spent time working in healthcare. I knew colleagues who believed that because medications sat inside a closed, sterile cabinet, they no longer had any reason to wipe a vial's top.